July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Hyland's, Arnica Montana 30X, 250 Tablets

AU$7.68
AU$8.38
Savings of: AU$0.70 (8% Off)

major relief for back pain

Posted by imadoxaholic on Jun 03, 2009

I injured my back overdoing it at a farm three years ago. Gentle Chiropractic and Applied Kineisiology has helped but the effects don't last for very long. For the past year, I wake during the night and in the morning with severe stiffness, weakness and pain in my lower back. I cannot bend over first thing in the morning. I tried this product on a whim because someone gave it to me and I was curious. I've never really had much "faith" in homeopathy. Well, let me tell you, I am a believer in this product!!!! Last night, I took it as directed every few hours and my nightly and morning pain had all but gone. No one is more surprised than me. I will never be without this product.

Really, Really Works!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on May 01, 2010

I have used Arnica Montana for several years. The tablets work as well as the gel. If I have a rash, bruise and/or swelling and take 4 or 5 tablets 3 to 4 times a day, it is always better or gone the next day. If I use both the tablets and the gel, the healing time is even faster. I am having eye surgery, and my ophthamologist recommended starting Arnica Montana tablets a week before my surgery and then for 6 to 8 weeks after. I never would have dreamed that a western doctor would recommend anything other than a prescription!! 5 STARS for Hyland's Arnica Montana!!

Arnica

Posted by Reviewer1154483 on Aug 18, 2010

I don't know how anyone gets by without this stuff. I carry a bottle w/me all the time. Any bumps or accidents I have while out shopping, etc. just disappear when you take it -- right away. You do have to remember to take it immediately after getting hurt to have it work the most effectively. Wouldn't be w/o it!!

Super for sore muslces

Posted by Reviewer2855605 on Jan 07, 2009

This works well for sore muscles. I highly recommend it.

Arnica Montana

Posted by Reviewer1771944 on Jul 15, 2010

This is awesome formula for body aches and pains from heavy exertion and or bruising.