AUD

AU$11.98

AU$13.00

Savings of: AU$1.02 (8% off)

Good nonevavsive product

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Mar 05, 2014

It takes a while to kick in. If you want fast relief this is not for you; nonetheless, it's a good product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2085840 on Mar 01, 2014

Really helps with cold and flu! Hard to believe a little dis-solvable pill could do what it does but it truly works!! Switching my medicine cabinet to all Hyland's products

Effective and convenient

Posted by LantauMama on Dec 08, 2013

I recently had a terrible cold/flu and was out in bed for days. As my symptoms were changing daily, I was changing my homeopathic approach addressing each symptom with a single homeopathic remedy. By the last few days, my symptoms were all over the place, so I took these. As soon as my kids started to show early symptoms of what I had - I gave them these morning and night and they never got sick. While I prefer to treat symptoms with single homeopathy tablets, this combined tablet is great for both the convenience and effectiveness.

it works for me, but not for my mother

Posted by OksanaM on Jan 09, 2013

I have double feeling for that product - it did helped me with cold symptoms, but not helped my mum

Didn't try yet

Posted by 5362699221627533667 on Nov 17, 2012

Didnt try yet

给宝贝试过了,效果不错

Posted by Reviewer1170977 on Oct 11, 2012

宝宝发烧的时候,吃小药片就能退烧,她自己还很喜欢吃,常说,妈妈,我吃个小药片吧~!

Strongly recommend!

Posted by Reviewer3228269 on May 30, 2012

It helped me to get out of cold with sinusitis in 2 days. Real sinusitis! I took it only 2 (in the evenings). I like the products of this company.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer3185862 on Mar 26, 2012

My doctor recommended me to take Oscillococcinum when I get the flu symptoms. I bought anas barbariae from Similsan. It helped the same but for ten times less. It is not allowed in Switzerland anymore so I was very happy to find that Hyland's also has a product which contains anas barbarieae. For many years I have not had the flu. I used to get the flu each winter. Every time somebody used to sneeze or cough I got ill. Now I take a few tablets at the first symtoms and they dissapear within a very short time. It also helps my daughter. And it has absolutely no side effects. I can only highly recommend it.

very good.

Posted by Reviewer2484782 on Nov 17, 2011

very good.

Great product and best kept seccret!

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Jan 25, 2011

Like to keep this on hand...really helps if you are coughing and can't seem to stop it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »