AUD

AU$15.94

AU$18.68

Savings of: AU$2.74 (15% off)

FABULOUS PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2193867 on Sep 30, 2009

Finally an effective treatment for leg cramps. Nothing else has worked as well. CO-Q 10 helped, but this STOPPED THEM COMPLETELY. PLEASE keep making and selling this product. Tell everyone. I have told several friends about this too.

A Relief

Posted by Reviewer1957602 on Dec 31, 2008

This preparation was given to me by a friend & I was thankful to find something that I could depend on that help to diminish the agonizing cramps I get in lower extremities.

Good ambulance Хорошая скорая помощь

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 28, 2012

This homeopathic remedy from ikronozhny spasms and spasms. During an attack helps well. I accept also for prevention by a course month. Tablets small. By-effects I do not observe. The homeopathy should be accepted in 15 minutes prior to food or in an hour after food. Это гомеопатическое средство от икроножных судорог и спазмов. Во время приступа помогает хорошо. Принимаю также для профилактики курсом месяц. Таблетки маленькие. Побочных явлений не наблюдаю. Гомеопатию следует принимать за 15 минут до еды или через час после еды.

KK

Posted by Reviewer2988553 on Dec 13, 2007

I get relief within 2-3 mins of taking this during severe leg cramps due to fibro

Just the ticket for an aging carpenter

Posted by Reviewer1337008 on Jul 07, 2008

I've always had a bit of a problem with cramping thighs but it had gotten much worse as I approached 65. So much so that after a day of working off a ladder I would not get a full night's sleep. I started using Hyland's tablets last year and what a relief. No more cramps at night even after a hard day's work lifting and stretching those leg muscles. Many who ask, and many more that don't, get my advice to give them a try.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2636834 on Jun 03, 2009

Prior to using this product my legs often keep me awake at night on days where I had done a lot of walking. I have been taking 2 tablets about 1/2 hour before I go to bed now and have not experienced a problem with my legs waking me up. I will continue to buy and use this product.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2311005 on Feb 27, 2008

I searched the web looking for this product. My mother has leg cramps and this seems to be the onlt thing that relieves them. I also found when my back begins to ache it handles that as well.

HYLANDS LEG CRAMPS

Posted by Reviewer1969958 on Jan 08, 2008

Great product, price and service!

Leg Cramps, Hand Cramps All Go Away

Posted by Reviewer2834505 on Oct 03, 2009

Hyland's Leg Cramps With Quinine lives up to it's claims. Put 2 tabs under your tongue and within seconds any cramp you have, is gone.

Godsend for my Sciatica!

Posted by Reviewer1517937 on Oct 04, 2009

This is THE best thing that I have ever used to manage my Sciatica flarups and occaisonal spasms when I overdo it. I am 8 years down the road from a low back injury and the onset of Sciatica that followed. Many activities cause me to have spasms, but if I am planning those activities or feeling the onset of trouble, I dissolve 2 under my tongue and head them off at the pass.