AUD

AU$10.79

AU$12.00

Savings of: AU$1.21 (10% off)

Nice but not *that* effective..

Posted by 5440305665666888520 on Apr 07, 2016

First, i would like to thank iHerb for selling this cheaply, but not the shipping fee. Acceptable since I live in Asia. This is my first purchase from the USA through FedEx, i thought the shipping fee is already included in the total but FedEx asked me for 1500 php for the handling fee. Luckily, I have money ready since they told me they would not give me the product if i dont give the fee. (You suck, FedEx) Product: I have been diagnosed with depression last year and i needed something to help me to erase it completely. Although, it didnt -- completely. Also, i need something to deal with my anxiety and fast heartbeat attacks so I ordered this. I only pop these on my mouth when I'm dealing with something that i can't handle with myself. And yes, as other people say, it does work. It keeps me calm -- and my heartbeat. I feel so chill afterwards. Though, i also tried this to sleep in the night when I wanted to make these "dreamy" thoughts get out of my mind and I kept on popping around 2-4, but it wont work. Maybe it's just me that I wanted to kept on thinking about things. And it won't help me sleep -- as others would say work for them. It depends on people, this doesn't work on everyone. Great product though.

Did not work

Posted by Reviewer1981505 on Jun 24, 2015

It's not only did not help reliving stress, it also upset my stomach. Not recommended.

Nerve tonic

Posted by 4893418512856338024 on Jun 26, 2014

Works fine

good for mild anxiety

Posted by dingdongtwid on May 08, 2014

i am having trouble focusing and stay calm, but after reading the reviews someone said to take it 15 minutes after meal. it works, i was focused and not getting easily angry. but it only works for mild anxiety as it's homeopathic tablets.

Waste

Posted by ChrisCox on Apr 24, 2014

Does less than nothing, waste of time and money. Worthless and good for nothing. Hate it.

Really like this product

Posted by 5541262754083136522 on Jan 06, 2014

I generally stay away from homeopathic things but I've been using Calms Forte & Nerve Tonic for years and they always help. No dramatic changes, it just helps calm your brain down so your anxiety and stress levels are reduced. I'm a fan!

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Oct 06, 2013

These are very helpful when I'm stressed and can't fall asleep. I take from 1/2 to the full dose depending on how stressed I am and I get a good nights sleep. Safe enough to give to my nervous cat before vet appointments or prior to other stressful situations.

Tanya, Ashkelon, Israel

Posted by Reviewer2096246 on Nov 19, 2012

Tried it during last bombings. I's simly doesn't work. May be in minor situation it's worth something, but in big stresses it's worth ZERO.

Stress Relief

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

Rescue Remedy is far superior.

Good for stressful times

Posted by southerninlaw on Jun 18, 2012

I use this only occasionally when I'm feeling stressed or anxious about things and they work fantastically. If your anxiety gets to the point where you're so worked up, all you can think to do is cry, these take that feeling away entirely and allow you to calmly go about your business without making you drowsy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »