Hyland's, NuAge, Bioplasma, 125 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Bio Plasma

Posted by ivyengland From Ohio on Jul 16, 2010

I use this every day. It gives me energy and I feel it puts back any minerals (cell salts)that may be lacking in my body. A friend of mine now uses this for an afternoon pick me up instead of coffee. That is how well it works. I feel it is very healty product. You may want to research Bio Plasma if you are new to it so you can find out all the info on this wonderful product.

Can feel it working

Posted by Reviewer2151755 From Finland on Jan 26, 2010

I've been taking these for about a week now occasionally, and my nose is so runny all the time.. It's because my body pulls out the toxins, which is good. I have been noticing also that my energy levels are way up than normally. Worth trying.

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1400605 From Florida on Mar 12, 2010

It's great to be proactive in giving the best to my family, and I truly believe this product is one of those.

Bio Plasma cell salts

Posted by Reviewer2961203 From California on Nov 10, 2009

Great product for the basic spectrum of cell salts. Suited for travel due to smaller size.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1109169 From Massachusetts on Dec 14, 2009

I am a long-time Hylands customer. Their cell salts and other homeopathic preparations are always consistent in quality and in delivering results. I use bio plasma salts after exercise and/or during periods of stress when I am not eating enough quality food.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »