Innersense Organic Beauty, Harmonic Healing Oil, 1 fl oz (25 ml)

AU$16.23
AU$20.28
Savings of: AU$4.06 (20% Off)

A lovely face oil.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Oct 24, 2012

It smells and feels good.My mother, a harsh critic, liked it very much as well.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer2639764 on Jan 09, 2013

This oil is super on your face or in your hair. It heals and is perfect for my dry skin during the winter.

Bueno

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Jul 08, 2014

Unas gotas en la cara la deja confortable, con cierta sensación tensora aunque no tanto como el argán de acure. En el pelo hay que tener cuidado, pocas gotas que es muy concentrado y puede engrasar. Huele refrescante. En las manos es ideal, absorción rápida.

Truly Healing!

Posted by Diana-goes-bananas on Aug 10, 2014

Wow! I am shocked! I never, ever thought this would be as good as it is. I almost can't believe it. I have used many different natural oils (with no chemicals) and this is by far the best I have ever used. It smells herbal, but not overwhelming and is clear. I have seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp, and two days ago I thought I would give it a go. I took one of my smaller detailer make-up brushes and put some on my worst spots. Some of them were red and very inflamed and almost bleeding. To my surprise, the red and almost the whole spot was almost impossible to find today. They are gone! How can this even be happening? Anyway, give it a try!