AUD

AU$24.38

AU$29.80

Savings of: AU$5.42 (18% off)

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3213220 on Mar 21, 2008

I am on a low carb diet, but sometimes I just want to eat those french fries, so I take these before eating and I don't gain weight. I've even had large meals of lasagna with garlic bread and I did not gain any weight. I haven't lost any weight because of these blockers, but hey, I don't want to gain any either. And I know for a fact that I would have put on a few pounds if were not for these carb blockers!

If you love carbs....

Posted by Reviewer1410841 on Oct 01, 2008

This is a very good product, however, you must decide between the high of the carbs or the gas that seems to be a side effect from this product. Passing that along so that you do not go to dinner, take it and later have to explain.

These do what they say they do

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Dec 16, 2010

I also use Healthy Origins Starch Neutralizer (taken before meals) but these Irwin Naturals can be taken once you've begun eating a carb meal. So far they're great! I'm prediabetic and restrict my carbs most of the time, but occasionally may eat a sandwich, some fries or a small cake. After taking 2 of these my b/s level rises by no more than 20, instead of the usual 60+ rise I was getting before. Very impressive. I don't think these are a license to eat loads of carbs if you're prediabetic or diabetic though - you still have to be careful but these tablets allow you a little leeway when you need it. I would definitely buy these again and highly recommend them. Oh, and don't be put off by the large size - they are very easy to swallow, despite that.

will buy more

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on May 30, 2011

If you expect these to help you lose weight you will be sorely disappointed so take some responsibility and change, pills ain't going to make much difference if you don't change, obviously. Following a LCHF diet has been the trick and once in a while before having a carb I take 2-4 of these (2 30mins before eating and 2 right before eating) and instead of it taking me a week to get back on track, it takes only a day or 2 with no insane cravings (this makes it very easy to continue my chosen plan) and also less carb crashing after the incident. Fantastic, love them for the occasional pizza, beer or birthday cake a couple times per month.

Works for ME!

Posted by Reviewer1133007 on Jan 16, 2010

I feel that these DO work. I don't take them as suggested because I already try not to eat too much of the bad carbs. But for those times when I go out to eat at restaurants and want that pasta bowl, or a couple of those fries, I pop them in! after eating alot of carbs I usually feel heavily bloated and uncomfortable but with these carb blockers I don't anymore! Im already a very active person, and have overall healthy eating habits but i feel that these help me for when i have those times that i just want to indulge those bread bowls. I weighed 132 Lb. for the Longest time and now I am down to 128 Lb.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1633776 on Feb 29, 2012

Saw the White Bean Extract on Dr. OZ. This Product just plain Works. My weight does not flux like it did before. If I ate carbs...my weight would flux up sometimes by 5# from 1 meal. Not anymore. If you take this product make sure you are not taking any other chromium.

Carb blocker seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer1362357 on Aug 23, 2010

I bought this in order to maintain my weight while still enjoying carb-rich foods this summwer. Well, seems to have worked! I ordinarily bloat, retain water and gain weight when I eat carbs like bread, potatoes, French fries, and even rice. I was able to enjoy all these foods without bloating or putting on weight. A caution, though. It doesn't give you a free pass to overload on calories (i.e. overeat) all the time. I'm going to re-order.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1907796 on Jul 31, 2007

It works!! Helped with glucose levels too!

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Jul 25, 2008

I have been very happy with this product. I have tried several carb blockers and this is the best one so far. I will repurchase.

Best

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on Sep 22, 2009

This is the best carb blocker I have tried to date and I have tried many.