AUD

AU$12.66

AU$21.63

Savings of: AU$8.96 (41% off)

Creatine Monohydrate

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Feb 25, 2012

This is the first time I have taken this supplement after finding out that my levels of creatine and cretinine are low, and that it is useful for certain autoimmune disorders which involve muscle wasting. The first day I took 3g only but felt very shaky afterwards, so, have lowered my dose to 2g and I feel my body is doing well with this. Will continue using and check my blood levels in a few months. I recommend this to anyone with similar health problems and low levels of this nutrient.

dang

Posted by Reviewer1785305 on May 04, 2008

This is the best creatine i have ever used.the first time i used this product i had the best pumped i have had in my life. this is some awesome creatine and the best part is it is dirt cheap and you dont have to waste a week loading. everone that is trying to get big should use this.

It's Creapure the purest form of creatine in it!

Posted by 4900390088901379253 on Feb 14, 2014

This is an excellent form of Creatine, which i only take (micronize Creapure). There's no weird taste with it. Had no problem with the Mixability with my Protein post-workout. Take for few weeks or so and you see results in size, energy, strength, and endurance. **As a side note, dont waste money on other expensive form of creatine, Creatine Mono is the only well research with proven result as compared to other form of Creatine, and it's the cheapest!!

Brain & muscle

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Sep 30, 2008

This supp is used by many body builders, however my family finds it helpful overall for energy & concentration.

Helps stamina with regards to physical training

Posted by Reviewer3250604 on Mar 09, 2010

We're not talking about pumping iron but simply doing daily sessions of yoga - something that formerly caused me to feel rundown after 4-5 days. Now no longer.

Much better then standard creatine from china.

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Mar 07, 2015

This works much better then the standard creatine monohydrate from china. This one is from Germany and you can taste and feel the difference and purity.

Way Better Than The Rest

Posted by Reviewer3130982 on May 01, 2010

Usually after 3 days of Creatine usage I notice mood disturbance. My husband tells me that I am cranky and easy to upset. After my Dr toldme that I should switch to Creatine Monohydrate, I began taking it before my workouts and I noticed that I still got the boost that I needed from my workouts but I did not have the "mood disturbances". Everyone in the house is now happy!

Creatine

Posted by Reviewer2525760 on Dec 10, 2008

This is a great one for me. It always keeps my soreness and recovery time after exercise to a minimum.

high quality

Posted by Reviewer3257569 on Oct 06, 2012

after some time using, I confirmed that it is one of the best

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2653254 on Oct 28, 2011

I use it more for recovery than for size. It helps me work out more intensely without being completely wiped out afterwards.