AUD

AU$20.72

AU$39.78

Savings of: AU$19.06 (48% off)

had to pay more - excise duty

Posted by 5236272575110410269 on Apr 07, 2016

i am from India i got your product in time , and in future will sure like more from you. But after paying for the courier to when parcel came to me i had to pay excise so that made the product costly.

B12

Posted by 5758768086084627496 on Jan 28, 2016

This has done wonders to my cramps I had in my legs. And some of the numbness in my foot has gone. Been exactly 14 days of use. At just 5 days the cramps went in my legs. Thank you very much!

Prompt Shipping

Posted by 5446028466350916727 on Jan 05, 2016

I live in Thailand and this arrived less than a week. Very happy with iherbs will order more in the near future.

Good for supplying the body with the necessary B12 if you have problems with utilization

Posted by MariaB on Jan 03, 2016

I used sublingual methylcobalamin for a few months and managed to get my metil malonic acid from urine from 3.8 mg/g to 0.76, which means that B12 is working its magic in my blood and very little metil malonic acid is still produced.

Well absorbed

Posted by Reviewer1794429 on Dec 15, 2015

I had severe deficiency on blood tests This product is very well absorbed according to my further tests Also has greatly improved my peripheral nerve symptoms

Cyqlop

Posted by 5701733415287968741 on Dec 12, 2015

Great taste

Interesting dreams

Posted by 5028608334074824466 on Oct 29, 2015

Again, I'm very impressed with iHerb for their prompt shipping. As for Jarrow Formulas Methyl B-12 5000mcg lozenges - they arrived yesterday. Counting on the fact that the occasional person advises it's put them to sleep (and knowing how contrary my body can be), I chose to take one last night about an hour before bed. I slept like a baby for the first time in years (granted, it was only 4.5 hours sleep, but it was continuous and more than I've had since childhood). I also had in-depth and vivid dreams, which hasn't happened in a while, so if those are the only effects these will ever have on me (because it's too early to tell about anything else yet), then I'm very happy to continue purchasing.

Posted by 5184437471231043763 on Oct 26, 2015

It saved my life - no exaggeration

Posted by Editka on Sep 14, 2015

This completely cured my agonizing neuropathic pain 24/7. I was taking up to five tablets daily (I read a study with mice, where they give them such high doses and I really had nothing to loose). It took a few weeks when the pain was gone. Thanks god for the internet... Doctors gave me only antidepressants and antiepileptics. Just toxic drugs and not really something which could actually regenerate the damaged nervous tissues.

Caution! These vitamins contain GMOs! Содержит ГМО

Posted by koltt-UA on Aug 28, 2015

Technical support Jarrows I was told that this form and 1000 mcg contain GMO products. If you don't like it, choose another manufacturer.