AUD

AU$12.34

AU$21.08

Savings of: AU$8.74 (41% off)

Very effective for stress & anxiety

Posted by PurpleHeart on Jan 25, 2016

I have been using theanine for years. I tapered off prescription medication for anxiety and went back to the trusty l-theanine. Shortly after I take this, I get a feeling of calm. It helps me sleep at night as needed. I also will take during the day during stressful times and it works well. I am a forever grateful for theanine.

Less than 100mg is healthier

Posted by Susana on Apr 17, 2015

Try not to take it every day. Take it non regularly and when you need to concentrate or study.

Funciona

Posted by 4951715635915071027 on Feb 28, 2015

Simplemente funciona. Uno por la mañana y otro tras almorzar. Te quita el estrés y te facilita las relaciones con los demás, te hace ser más positivo. Llevo varias semanas con esto y es excelente en combinación con melatonina por las noches.

Jarrow Formulas, Theanine 100, 100 mg, 60 Capsules (JRW-15050)

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Feb 16, 2015

Great product for insomniacs. Works magic in combination with Now 5-HTP. Great substitue for Ambien (drug for insomnia) Know for sure, it works for me, I sleep like a baby.

Love theanine

Posted by 5673557054650341004 on Jul 10, 2014

When I start feeling nervous/anxious, I take 1-2 capsules and I feel more relax within an hour. Theanine works very well for me and it helps me withdrawing from the evil clonazepam.

supports methylation

Posted by kanaca on Nov 22, 2013

intensifies effects of my Sam-e. Provides a boost of focus and calm during the day. Energy when taken at night.

works great

Posted by Reviewer1057924 on Aug 24, 2013

great for relaxing , focus and sleep

Gave me energy and made me less anxious

Posted by Reviewer2525334 on Oct 31, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by the effect of these pills, not hoping for so much at first. What I've noticed when taking them was that a (tinnitus- and/or depression-related) tiredness gave way, in a stunning manner, and I suddenly got a lot more energy (now I'm on to the Shangri la-diet, which also surprisingly has given me a lot more energy). After taking it for a wile I don't notice this effect that much, but thats probably because I normally take it on a daily basis now, and I don't get as tired as I was before, due to the use of these. I think I became a bit calmer, found myself more active and less anxious in front of people (I've had a sociophobic-like condition), more outgoing. Not sure if it has helped anything with obsession-thoughts or not. It also makes my stomach active, not seldomly forcing me to visit the loo, and I can feel a bit sick if I take too big a dose. N.B. that this (100 mg) is quite a large dose in comparison to a cup of green tea - according to Wikipedia, a cup of tea can contain 20 mg of theanine. I don't want to take exessive amounts of it, so I open the pill and drop a bit of the powder inside on a spoon, and then swallow it with water, saving the rest of the pill for later. Also N.B. that it is important to take it on an empty stomach: as I've understood it, the body doesn't take up this amino acid if it has other substances available, or something along that line. I also should say that I haven't tried any other brand of theanine.

Good supplement for relaxation/stress relief and focus

Posted by Reviewer1824289 on Oct 05, 2012

My son's doctor has prescribed 100mg of theanine twice per day. He was having anxiety issues at school. This has definitely helped his mood, without making him drowsy. He also takes 100mg of 5-HTP, but that makes him sleepy so he takes it at night before bed. I am happy that my son's anxiety is much improved without the use of prescription drugs.

awesome