AUD

AU$10.58

AU$13.73

Savings of: AU$3.15 (23% off)

Surprisingly good cleanser

Posted by AnnetteX on May 26, 2014

I was a little skeptical when ordering this product because I have sensitive skin. A lot of different facial cleansers have made my face turn red and itchy. I took a gamble with this one and was really surprised. It works similarly to Cetaphil, a hypoallergenic cleanser I used to use for my skin. I have this product sitting in my bathroom for whenever I take a shower. This cleanser makes my skin feel tingly and clean just like Cetaphil does, and has a nice scent. Unfortunately, the product arrived with the inner cap off and so a lot of it had to go down the drain. The outside cover cap (as shown in the image) was filled with the cleanser. The cleanup was pretty easy but I was still disappointed that so much of the product had gotten out of the container. For something like this at the price range, you'd expect it to last a while. I might not get the full longevity of the cleanser due to this mishap, but this will not deter me from purchasing it again. The cleanser has definitely cleared up my face and made my skin look much brighter. I would recommend this to others.

Smells Amazing

Posted by 5255581964388970567 on Mar 07, 2014

I like using this product as a facial cleanser. I think it smells great, it doesn't dry out my skin, it isn't oily, and you don't have to use a ton of the product (actually using just a pea size each time is the perfect amount). I will buy again!

refreshing

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Feb 19, 2014

I like cleansers that foams. I smells good, my skin feels clean an it lasta for a long time, a really good bargain

Good Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Aug 08, 2013

This cleanser is good but just as a wash only. It is not good enough for removing make up. If you use it as a make up remover you have to do it twice as once is not clean enough.

A bit dry..

Posted by 5171465626493035259 on Jun 10, 2013

it does wash out dirt n oil, very clean after use. But a bit too try for me...so I use it in alternate day or once a day.

Good Cleanser

Posted by israelmakeupblog on Apr 14, 2013

A clear gel like formula, cleans skin without feeling dry. Doesn't have much lather and has a sweetened oranges scent.

Nice, BUT not the best face wash out there...

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jan 08, 2013

I've been using JASON's orange facial wash for few months now, and I think I have good insight about this product. It's a nice facial wash for mornings, when your face aren't dirty from makeup, and when you need a fresh boost to your skin. It's not good for washing makeup off, since it's not strong at all, and it simply can't "give a fight" to any kind of makeup, especially not to the waterproof kind. Another thing I didn't like is the smell. I know it's supposed to smell like fresh oranges, but it doesn't. It might smell like an orange candy- kind of industrial and un-natural. Bottom line, it's a nice product. I did not Fell IN LOVE with it, and would not buy it again, but it's not bad at all if you are looking for something that is really really light.

from Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1850725 on Jan 03, 2013

good smell

Clarifying

Posted by 5752176870635431153 on Nov 03, 2012

My skin is normal. The first time I used this, it seemed too harsh and drying. But it's perfect when used after remove make up with jojoba oil. The C Effects cleans away the oil with no problem and seems to brighten my skin nicely.

it's not so helpful