AUD

AU$7.07

AU$9.18

Savings of: AU$2.12 (23% off)

great

Posted by Reviewer2738032 on May 02, 2016

awesome price and product

My favorite toothpaste

Posted by 5278318239759488631 on Mar 20, 2016

I always buy this and I like it a lot.

awesome for teeth

Posted by 5080746323856060355 on Feb 04, 2016

I love this toothpaste. I can feel it working very well. I have lots of problems with my gums also and I personally feel this toothpaste is working on my teeth and gums. will order again

Love it

Posted by 4809894564569072857 on Aug 24, 2015

it's free of all the bad chemicals, gentle on the teeth and gums and tastes amazing.

good all purpose toothpaste

Posted by 4925676206904850432 on Jun 03, 2015

my husband doesnt love the taste, but i prefer it to peppermint... great functioning paste

Ilove it

Posted by 5245551713660040558 on May 26, 2015

This is a great product - it is healthy, with no adding of SLS. It keeps my teeth healthy and has a great smell too. This is my second order and I will keep on ordering this toothpaste. It"s really good!

Tastes great and makes teeth feel squeaky clean.

Posted by 5608581593507084299 on Feb 05, 2015

I hate the strong minty chemical toothpastes from the bigger brands so came to iherb to try a few different natural toothpastes. This is my favourite by far and due to difficulties getting it in Australia I order in bulk. I find the price acceptable as it goes a long way. The flavour is orange, cinnamon, mild natural mint flavour and also slightly herbal, like there might be parsley in there. After brushing with this toothpaste my teeth feel super clean, like the dentist has cleaned them. Even my four year old nephew likes the flavour of this one and it is easier to convince him to brush with this rather than the strong mint varieties. I don't think I will ever use another variety now.

Natural

Posted by Reviewer1063027 on Jan 24, 2015

Love this toothpaste....the flavor is great and I have just as good as results as using the major brands...plus this does not burn your mouth like the others do.

sea mineral 보다 덜 화해요

Posted by Reviewer1501768 on Jan 07, 2015

괜찮네요. 집에서는 주로 sea mineral 향 쓰는데 그간 6살 꼬맹이가 사용시에 무척 애먹었는데 이건 좀 덜해요. 뭐 결국 꼬맹이는 어린이치약으로 바꾸고 와이프와 저만 씁니다만 괜찮아요.

Good just as always

Posted by A1725-6887 on Apr 29, 2014

No complaints about this product. You can always rely on Jason's toothpaste.