AUD

AU$7.11

AU$9.23

Savings of: AU$2.12 (23% off)

I cann't use it

Posted by Reviewer3027029 on Feb 17, 2015

I have irritation after using it,and also my mother and my sister!Nice smell

Smells bad

Posted by 4692802388961403874 on Nov 28, 2014

Smells bad and it feels sticky under the arms. My daughter could not use it to. Threw it away.

Did not work for me.

Posted by 5389151541025705885 on Nov 15, 2014

This deodorant did not work for me at all, after a short period of time I started sweating and it didn't cover the smell unfortunately.

A natural deodorant that works

Posted by 5486338046480250202 on Oct 06, 2014

I've tried several other natural 'stick' deodorants, and this brand is one that I've found works the best, especially when combined with the crystal rock deodorant (which I use anyway). The aloe scent is the one I like the best, but the lavender and apricot are very nice (and natural scents) as well and not overpowering.

so so

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Sep 21, 2014

At cold weather this deodorant stick is ok, though the smell is so so, but at hot weather it does nothing. I wouldn't buy it again though it's not harsh, suitable for sensitive skin.

Jason Aloe Deodorant

Posted by 5192593288982789827 on Sep 19, 2014

Doesn't work so would not recommend this product. Left stinking at end of day...

Hjelper IKKE mot svettelukt!

Posted by Reviewer1559087 on Aug 28, 2014

I begynnelsen lukter den helt fantastisk, men etter et par timer forsterka den svettelukta mer enn normalt på meg. Prøvde denne daglig over ett par uker. Kunne likegodt gått uten! Den var også seig/klissete å ha under armene. Kommer IKKE til å kjøpe den igjen.

Does not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2183246 on Aug 16, 2014

The scent is fine but it does not keep me dry. I usually use Tom's Unscented and decided to try Jason's. After not working for a week I went back to Tom's then tried it again a few weeks later with the same disappointing result.

Not great

Posted by 5111743985629192638 on Jun 28, 2014

This deodorant does not work all day for me. At the end of the day, I do not feel fresh, so I probably would not purchase this deodorant again.

Nice stick deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1225616 on Jun 02, 2014

It's a good one although has almost no scent. Which is preferable to too much scent. But it depends on one's preference I suppose.