AUD

Good tea!

Posted by Reviewer2185049 on Sep 28, 2013

While drinking this tea, I feel the mellow flavor remain on my tongue and in my throat. The aroma of jasmine hangs around. The best way to make this great tea is cold-brewed. Add one teaspoon of tea leaves in a cup of cold boiled-water, place the cup of tea in the refrigerator for at least four hours. After four hours later, pour out the tea into your favorite cup and drink it within two hours.

esta muy bien

Posted by Pansinsal on Aug 20, 2013

es un te de buena calidad, con el punto justo de jazmin. viene en hojas grandes lo cual es de agradecer y los botes van hermeticamente cerrados.

wonderful tea!

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on May 07, 2013

This tea is full of aroma yet not too strong to the taste. Will definitely order again, I just wish it came in larger quantities.

One of my favorites

Posted by Reviewer1432198 on Nov 06, 2013

This is perfect for me. I want to drink green tea but I do not like the taste of just the green tea. This makes is taste soft and mild and very nice.

good tea

Posted by 4679250165930622978 on Mar 21, 2015

the tea is good, no any strong artificial jasmine smell, but very gentle. The tea is tasty.

The best green tea whith jasmine

Posted by diaforessimvoules on Dec 11, 2013

I didn't like jasmine tea antil I tried this one. Anyone who tried it, liked it. Πολύ απαλό άρωμα γιασεμιού. ωραία γεύση, ωραίο άρωμα, πολύ ωραίο τσαι. το μόνο που με ενοχλεί είναι η καφεινη και φυσικά η τιμή. το βρίσκω λίγο ακριβό. κατά τα άλλα όποιος το δοκίμασε, ξετρελάθηκε.

Jasmine tea

Posted by Reviewer2025504 on Dec 23, 2013

Only had one cup. It was okay. I prefer coffee to tea but I think I would want to use this if coffee was not available.

organic tea

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Nov 04, 2012

I like organic tea.

Good after a Meal

Posted by cgoodstuff10 on Aug 08, 2013

I will take a cup especially after a heavy meal.

hardly tastes of jasmine

Posted by Reviewer1854481 on Jan 03, 2014

The leaves are not dried together with the jasmine blossoms, or not enough of them anyway. the smell of jasmine is too faint and the taste even weaker. disappointed

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »