AUD

AU$4.47

AU$4.74

Savings of: AU$0.27 (6% off)

WHOAAA!!! So good!!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I cannot explain enough just how good these chips are! The flavor is amazing. I love the extra crunch too. My boyfriend actually finished off my bag and then stole the next one that I ordered...and he's not even a chip guy. So great! I hope they never stop making these! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

it's soo delicious, طعمه لذيذ جداً

Posted by MaramAhmed on Nov 04, 2015

I looove salty sweet food so I found this flavor wonderful.. every piece of potato chip is completely covered with rich flavor there so every chip is the perfect chip ! but sadly the bag is poorly filled, the chips only reach to quarter and that's inconvenient since it a bit more expensive then other potato chips, that's why I abstracted a star, still I ordered another million I caan't get enough it's addictive ! أعششق نكهة المالح الحلو عشان كذا شفت النكهة ررائعة .. كل حبة بطاطس مغلفة بالنكهة بشكل كرييم و مثاالي .. مافي ولا حبة وحدة تفتقر الطعم عكس بقية التشبسات .. لكن الكيسة معبأة للربع فقط و هذا سيء مقارنة بالسعر عشان كذا اقتصيت نجمة.. طلبت منه مليون كيسة ثانين >-< .. ما أٌدر أكتفي منه النكهة إدماان !

Buying this for the second time!

Posted by cleaneat on Feb 23, 2015

I must say I regretted buying only a bag of this honey Dijon flavored chips when I first tried it. Now that I know how good it is, I am getting myself 7 bags this time. The chips are nice and crunchy and not to mention that it is made from all natural ingredients! Not too salty, just the bold honey Dijon flavor, which is the prime reason I like this chips. I began to like Dijon after eating this chips. I'd definitely going back for more in the future since the stores in Korea sell this particular brand at a fairly expensive price!

Puuuurrrrfect!

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Oct 19, 2013

I love love love this flavour!! The only one I would purchase! Amyway its so much cheaper than my local stores. Almost 60% cheaper. So why not? Grab them!

to strong taste

Posted by 5535706523424063939 on Jan 04, 2015

to strong taste

Item near expiry date

Posted by 5473097145626942080 on Dec 11, 2015

Received on 11 Dec 2015 & item expiring on 24 Dec 2015. 😱

amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2026295 on May 09, 2016

loved these and will buy again. Have a rich flavor

好味.

Posted by 929Yellow on Nov 11, 2016

真的很好食...特別喜歡厚身薯片...好過日本出的那些薯片.

Kettle

Posted by Reviewer2057863 on Jan 18, 2012

Perfect balance of flavor.

sooooooo tasty

Posted by 4662351496679449861 on Jan 07, 2015

that's why I've ordered it again... it's a little bit thicker than the other chips, but it makes kettle chips more crispy. Also, I love dijon :)