AUD

AU$5.14

AU$5.70

Savings of: AU$0.56 (10% off)

Quite bland and zero fiber!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 25, 2012

I'm not sure why anyone would add any sugar (aka "cane juice") at all to saltine crackers but these don't taste salty enough, as if no salt at all had been used in the making of the crackers, just sugar, and then salt sprinkled on top before they were done. They're ok, I mean much better than buying chemical-laden saltines but they also have 0 fiber so they're in essence fattening by themselves. I take PGX Daily before eating these to counter that. I might purchase again, they're not bad per se, but I find the overwhelmingly sweet after taste very bizarre!

Saltines 99% like at home - Not a good price for the Value, however.

Posted by 5397505258764953840 on Sep 01, 2013

I LOVE saltines and sardines. Since I'm in Korea, some things, I just can't find. As a result, I looked to iherb for the goods. Originally, I didn't think these were saltines. As such, I was expecting disappointment. However, these turned out to be quite scrumptious. They taste almost identical to the ones at home. They are just round. The only issue I have is the amount you get for almost $4. It's actually a REALLY BAD value. But, since my options are limited, I'll probably order them again if I can't get the goods from home.

Too Bland & Too Hard & Crunchy

Posted by Reviewer1416842 on Dec 18, 2013

These do not taste like saltines, they don't taste like they salt on them. They are bland and too hard and crunchy, definitely not like a saltine from the store. I guess the plus side to that is they will hold up longer in soup. I would not purchase them again.

The best!

Posted by ManxKat on Mar 22, 2012

The best organic saltines made!

Great organic snack!

Posted by Reviewer2860648 on Jan 09, 2013

A rare organic snack that doesn't have corn or soy. Still processed and need to use in moderation for little hands. 5 stars

Super delicious

Posted by 5182095526559631320 on Jan 24, 2013

These taste exactly how you'd hope. The top side of the cracker has a great salty kick, and they are have the texture and flavor of their standard non-organic counterparts. Ordering in larger quantities every time.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Nov 08, 2011

My whole family likes these.

Will buy time and time again

Posted by Reviewer3081436 on Nov 17, 2011

This is such a nice alternative to the mass marketed saltines. Taste is wonderful. Thank you, iHerb, for offering this wonderful product at a great price!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on Feb 26, 2012

a little thicker cracker than I expected. Not really what I like for soup, but makes a very good cracker to put cheese on.