AUD

Life Extension, 5-Lox Inhibitor, with ApresFlex, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

AU$23.24
AU$30.98
Savings of: AU$7.75 (25% off)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Way Better Than It Has Any Right To Be

Posted by Reviewer3238547 on Nov 14, 2012

I've been taking regular Boswellia extract for about a year and believe that it helped me somewhat with BPH and joint pain. But I had to take three giant capsules every day. This AprexFlex is one small capsule taken once a day and it seems to definitely be even MORE effective for me than the crude extract. They claim that this formulation is absorbed much better and produces higher blood levels of the active components, but I was very skeptical until I'd used it for a few weeks and now I am convinced. Well worth the extra cost per capsule and probably a better value in the long run.

5-lox inhibitor with ApresFlex

Posted by Reviewer3140069 on Aug 25, 2012

This is a great product. I've taken it for 2 months, and my rheumatoid arthritis pain is almost non-existent.

The latest in boswellia

Posted by Reviewer1694767 on Jan 18, 2012

This is brand new from Life Extension. The boswellia is in much greater concentration than has been available. Boswellia works wonderfully for arthritis.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1371177 on Feb 13, 2013

I have been using normal boswellia tablets before and it took about 2 weeks to work. This product has started working in less than 1 week. Makes a big difference to my inflamed gut. I love it!

This product has given me back my hands

Posted by 5306390356592767518 on Jun 18, 2014

My Osteoarthritis of the hands was causing me great discomfort and I needed constant heat therapy and painful manipulation to make my hands useful. The biggest problems I had was accidental catching my fingers on doors clothing etc. and driving where my fingers would curl up and spasm. Excruciatingly painful. ALL GONE. It was subtle at first but one day I realized I wasn't experiencing any pain. I am so pleased to have my hands back.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »