EN
AUD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

AU$39.37

AU$52.49

Savings of: AU$13.12 (25% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

Give boost to CoQ10

Posted by kanaca on Mar 17, 2014

Like this more than the sublingual version I bought recently. I can't tell whether LE or Jarrow is better. Maybe LE, if I were pushed to choose.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

PQQ in daily use for ever

Posted by 4827376572930828225 on Dec 15, 2015

Subscribed by my doctor, part of my daily supplement for ever.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Dont notice any difference / En huomaa mitään eroa aiempaan oloon

Posted by 5001938772550186778 on Aug 27, 2016

I have used this almost 90 capsules/ 3 months. I dont notice any difference when eating this or any change to my health or symphtoms. I have MCS. Doctor told me that I should take these, but as I said.. I think these dont help me...I dont feel more energy or anything. Also I dont have anything bad to say of PQQ. Nothing bad to say, but nothing good eather. Still I maybe try one more pack. FIN: olen käyttänyt 90 kapselin verran tuotetta. En huomaa mitään eroa olossani syönkö tätä vai enkö. Käytän tätä ubiqinolin (50) kanssa antioksidanttilääkärin määräyksestä. Minulla on MCS. Ei ole mitään haittavaikutuksia, mutta en koe mitään apuakaan näistä olleen. Silti aion ehkä syödä vielä yhden purkin näitä. Ei siis varsinaisesti mitään pahaa sanottavaa, mutta ei kyllä mitään hyvääkään kerrottavaa.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Used it with CoQ10

Posted by 4612120995713906551 on May 10, 2016

I used this along with CoQ10 following a recommendation. Apparently they work in tandem, or enhance each others absorption, I can't remember, unfortunately. I noticed a subtle effect with the CoQ10 (also Life Extension brand) but as soon as I added PQQ I was getting out of bed within a minute of my alarm going off and able to exercise despite being in the throes of some terrible fatigue (found out it was iron deficiency).

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-4 of 4 total