New To iHerb?

Life Flo Health, Pure Magnesium Oil, 8 oz (237 ml)

AU$8.49
AU$11.88
Savings of: AU$3.39 (29% Off)

HEAVY METAL CONTAMINATION

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Feb 19, 2014

its a well known fact magnesium oil products have heavy metal contamination's. Do not buy from any supplier just on their word. I called this company and they have no 3rd party test done on this oil. they do have in house testing however. but are unwilling to share the results with their customers. so we are to take it for face value their statements. this bottle is cheap. you might or might not be scrubbing mercury and/or lead etc. into your skin along with Magnesium with this product. there is no way of knowing, and Life Flo Health has no intentions of letting you know. Go for a brand that actually take YOU serious. or....... do what I did. call in and ask for a 3rd party report.

De-calcify those joints!!

Posted by Reviewer2918682 on Oct 26, 2012

This is one of only a few supplements I take where I get instant and I mean INSTANT relief and effect. I simply cannot run at all without getting shin-splints if I dont but this mag oil on my knees and shins before running. I also noticed when I first started taking this I could literally feel my veins in my kneeds twitching a little like it was decalcifying, same effect on my kidneys when put on my lower back. I simply cannot be without this product right now. This is a must if one suffers from knee problems or shin splints when running. I cannot emphasize this enough. Also great for post-workout since magnesium relaxes the muscles and joints. Open the top and add a little to your post workout steam bath.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2990993 on May 22, 2012

I purchased this product after reading the magnesium miracle and many reviews on the health benefits of magnesium (too many to list!). I was having issues with both hair lost and excessive perspiration. It helped with both of these issues. I use it as a deodorant and apply 5-6 sprays under the arms daily after my morning showers. I also applied it to my thinning hair areas on my head until the hair shedding stopped. It does sting for awhile when you first apply it. So for those individuals with a low pain tolerance it may not be suitable. Overall I am very pleased with this product and will continue to use it in the future.

A must

Posted by 5375455280311740014 on Dec 26, 2012

This stuff is amazing, it reduces menstrual cramps and has helped with reducing reflux. Would never have believed that it would, but it has, highly recommend this and will be purchasing again.

Magnesium Oil

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

I haven't been using this brand for very long - before I had a bottle of the Ancient Minerals magnesium - and so far it seems to work as well. I spray it into my ribs before bed and it helps me relax/breathe more. It's about a third of the price of the Ancient Minerals brand too. Very pleased with it.