New To iHerb?

Lucy's, Gluten Free Sugar Cookies, 5.5 oz (156 g)

AU$5.72
AU$7.00
Savings of: AU$1.29 (18% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Crunchy, not real sweet

Posted by DeanaS on Apr 18, 2012

I liked these and so did my daughter. Never shared with the rest of the family.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1819146 on Jun 11, 2012

The cookies are little pricey. However, you only need to eat a few to feel content. They are better than the gluten cookies one buys at the store. I plan to purchase more.

Delicious!

Posted by 5285187810783043109 on Dec 19, 2013

I was so I happy I decided to buy these after seing them on iHerb's Instagram account. The cookies are a little crunchy without being dry and have a sweet/salty taste that is addictive! I love having these on hand because I never feel left out when others are enjoying baked treats.

Great gluten free cookie!

Posted by 5041320679589986108 on Oct 20, 2014

I really like it, first bite took me back to before I had celiac, I haven't had this kind of sugar cookie since then. This is a really crispy cookie, so if you like the soft crumble in your mouth kind of cookie this might not be for you. Eat quickly because after opening the crisp can turn tough in a couple of weeks.

Pretty good

Posted by 5408414007328389401 on Jan 24, 2014

They had a great flavor and they were pretty good for gluten free. I would've personally preferred a softer texture. These are very crunchy cookies. But that's just my taste.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »