AUD

AU$7.92

AU$8.26

Savings of: AU$0.34 (4% off)

Affordable and...

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Jul 22, 2011

...healthy substitute for table sugar. I also use maple and date sugar. I'm a healthy freak!

Excellent Replacement for corn syrup!

Posted by Reviewer2535895 on Jun 08, 2011

We use this in our candy business as a substitute for corn syrup! You get a great hard crack with this syrup as a 1:1 replacement! The only difference is it is a darker color than light corn syrup but there is no taste or texture difference! It's fantastic!

too my surprise

Posted by Reviewer1772142 on Jun 04, 2011

I admit it took some getting use to but not bad at all.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Jun 03, 2011

very versatile and iherb has much better price than the local health food store which only carries the more expensive organic type of the same brand.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1999236 on Mar 20, 2011

How can you go wrong with a NATURAL HEALTHIER sweetner. For those of use who have not been able to give up the sweet this is the healthy way to go.

Makes excellent granola bars

Posted by Reviewer3216428 on Mar 13, 2011

Great product for baking!

I can tolerate the brown rice syrup with my hypoglycemia

Posted by Reviewer2457260 on Jan 05, 2011

I have bought cookies in the heath food store that were sweetened wikth brown rice syrup so when I saw it on your site I needed to get some. I have not used it as yet. But am going to use it in my cookies soon.

yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1902537 on Dec 23, 2010

Made some yummy holiday treat with this.

I'm hooked

Posted by Reviewer2489241 on Dec 16, 2010

I've never baked with brown rice syrup before, and I really wanted to try it out. It was too expensive at the grocery store, but iHerb offered a great deal that I couldn't pass up. It's easy to pour and use. I'll definitely be reordering this product again from iHerb.

love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1661797 on Dec 11, 2010

I love this syrup because it's low on the glycemic index and reasonably priced! I use it mainly to make granola where it mkaes a great substitute for honey. As in all things, one has to adjust a bit to the change in flavor, but it wasn't hard for us (at least in cereal).