AUD

AU$11.17

AU$15.75

Savings of: AU$4.59 (29% off)

GOOD TASTE

Posted by LOURDES on Aug 12, 2014

A BREAKFAST WITH A SOURCE OF ENERGY AND FIBER, LIKE, repeat

Great Product

Posted by 5468520757938234923 on May 12, 2014

Apricots are VERY chewy...takes awhile longer to eat. Tastes great.

A bit hard

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Nov 26, 2012

Tastes good but need to leave it in rice milk etc for a while for it to soften. It's really good but it's too tough for my digestion which is weak currently and I am tryin to rebuild. Gave this to my Dad he loves it.

Apricot sun cereal

Posted by lorianna on Aug 28, 2012

Loved it as a snack or with yogurt. Healthy fiber intake, not too sweet as I like. Good fill up in a evening when you have no idea why you're hungry. I'm not sure I'd eat it with milk like regular cereal, but have not tried. Has a sunflower seed in it. Kids did not like it, said it tastes too healthy :)).

Great!

Posted by MichelX on Aug 27, 2012

One of my two favorites of Lydia's cereal. The other is Vanilla Crunch. They are filling and pure. The price is waaaaay better than the other Raw sprouted cereal brand, although that one is tastier, however it has added sweeteners. This is pure and better for dieting or those who prefer unsweetened.

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jul 13, 2012

I particularly like the chewy pieces!

apricot sun cereal

Posted by Reviewer3037744 on Jun 30, 2012

LOVE IT!!! HEALTY AND REALLY DELICIOUS!!! EAT IT WITH OAT MILK EVERY MORNING!!!!!

Like this. Already on my second bag

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jun 03, 2012

Will keep buying

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Apr 16, 2012

This is a collection of soaked sprouted grains and seeds with apricots. It is very crisp and is actually very good. I use it with coconut milk. It is delicious and very filling. However, it has to be eaten slowly and chewed thoroughly because the ingredients are on the hard side. I haven't tried this, but I think putting liquid over it several minutes before eating might make it easier to eat as it would soften the seeds and grains. I also add a few raisins to the mix. I think dates would also be a good addition. I will buy more but I think I will do a lot of experimenting with it by adding some of the above ingredients plus coconut, walnuts and maybe even some fresh fruit. It is good and filling.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2065790 on Sep 11, 2011

Great ingredients, pleasant coconut taste, not too sweet. However, the apricot bites are way too chewy. Next time I will try their cereal with berries.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »