Manitoba Harvest, Hemp Hearts, Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds, 8 oz (227 g)

AU$9.86
AU$11.81
Savings of: AU$1.95 (17% off)
Reviews 5-star

So manu uses

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012

These lovely little hemp seeds are so versitile! I use this on top of my porridge or yogurt, in the summer time I sprinkle them on top of a salad. I've also used them to make hemp milk, and hemp butter. And I snack on them when I crave something 'extra' after a meal. They taste really good, a little bit nutty. Great quality from Manitoba Harvest!

THE BEST

Posted by MichaelAmbrosia on Feb 15, 2014

No complaints from this guy, I can't get enough of these things. The taste is so great, If I could describe it, I would say it tastes like mini unsalted sunflower seeds, these seeds are so incredibly good for your health it's insane.. I usually eat 5 teaspoons a day, either just scooping them in my mouth or blending them in my shakes. Watch out though people...THESE THINGS ARE AWESOMELY ADDICTING. I have more reviews on my profile in regards to backpain/acne, if you suffer from those check my profile and maybe I can help you out, just click my name at the top of this review ( blue text ) and I wish you all the best on your journey's

An important part of my breakfast smoothies

Posted by FruttiTutti on Apr 05, 2014

They add a fresh, nutty taste to my post-workout smoothies, and a nice texture to my fruit salads. I keep them in their resealable packaging in the fridge for up to a month, and they stay good all that time.

Tastes great

Posted by 4876807834823010624 on Apr 14, 2014

Great addition to salads ans shakes

Awesome

Posted by 4750456995768017271 on Jan 13, 2015

Awesome product for smoothies, oatmeal, cooking etc. There is nothing to say, benefits of hemp seeds are well known.