10% Off Orders Over $40!

Manitoba Harvest, Hemp Hearts, Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds, 8 oz (227 g)

AU$8.84
AU$10.80
Savings of: AU$1.96 (18% Off)
Reviews 5-star

Hemp Seeds

Posted by Reviewer3322048 on Sep 15, 2013

I hadn't tried Hemp seeds before, so I ordered only an 8 oz bag. But they are quite good, and good for you. I like them on my cold cereal and in yogurt. Next time I will order a bigger bag.

Yummy!

Posted by 5230275702358035923 on Sep 21, 2013

I'd read a review on WebMD, which I found to smack of paranoia. It said, and I paraphrase, "Canadian hemp is not as effective as digoxin, and has more side effects". Hmm, ok. I guess if they mean, by side effects, that your cholesterol will be lowered, and your anxiety may lessen to to a calmer heart, then fine. I love the taste of these hemp hearts; chewy and nutty flavour. As a fellow Canadian, it's nice to see a homegrown (no pun intended) product on iHerb. I'll be reordering soon.

good

Posted by 4705787402615357614 on Sep 26, 2013

Just good. I use it to make veggie burgers, or in granola, tastes great.

My favourite breakfast

Posted by 4767784642673692082 on Sep 27, 2013

I love mixing this with a chia/flax blend with coconut milk as a breakfast. Very good and very healthy!

unique taste

Posted by sixthdimen on Sep 28, 2013

i tried nutiva brand and it is good but for my personal taste this is even better,maybe your taste is different but quality of manitoba hemp seed and oil is fact