AUD

AU$5.55

AU$6.13

Savings of: AU$0.57 (9% off)

• Note this item is being replaced by MRS-13441.

• Reviews | English

The best cleaner!

Posted by Reviewer3358386 on Mar 28, 2011

We use to buy this at whole foods in the states, but now live in South Korea and are unable to get it, until we saw it on Iherb! The smell is wonderful, its natural and it cleans great, thanks Iherb for stocking another super product :)

Lovely scent!

Posted by Jeannie-in-Korea on Jan 09, 2014

I'm trying to go natural with my cleaning products but I really dislike the smell of vinegar. This is my new main cleaner!

Clean and sweet smelling.

Posted by Reviewer1521588 on Feb 06, 2014

This is the best smelling counter top spray or cleaning product I have ever tried. Rose and geranium! It is perfect in the kitchen, I would use this in an all purpose or window cleaner as well. I would give it half a star less, because it leaves a residue, and I recommend wiping over with a clean, moist cloth. Then again, I would give it half a star more because it cleans every stain on our counter top!

Love it

Posted by 4934699298240439381 on Jun 06, 2014

The only all purpose cleaner I use now. Love the smell and it is very effective.

Lovely effective surface wipe

Posted by 5132727343015556137 on Jan 02, 2015

One of the best surface wipe. Will continue to purchase this from iHerb. Fast and neat shipment.

Love this

Posted by 5535095085616573270 on Jan 27, 2014

Great smell. Feels clean at once, and looks/is clean as well. I love that it really smells purely of flowers. Much better than all those strong soap/chemical smells all the time. I truly get in a good mood of this smell.

Would purchase again and again

Posted by 5545333199006536307 on Jan 31, 2014

This is my favorite Mrs Meyers product because it just smells so amazing. Have brought 3 others since (this is my favorite scent) and love them wont be without!

I love this countertop spray!

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Aug 25, 2013

It gets the dirt and grime off the countertop and dining tables. And the smell is wonderful. Do not need any air fresheners this is all you need!

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Countertop Spray, Geranium Scent

Posted by squzza on Dec 16, 2013

запах не вызывает тошноту, грязь оттирает отлично!

My Kitchen smells GREAT!!

Posted by Reviewer1150317 on Aug 08, 2011

I just love this counter spray. It makes me feels good to know I am using something healthy and safe around the area I prepare our food in.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »