New To iHerb?

Natrol, Tonalin CLA with Safflower Oil, 90 Softgels

AU$18.71
AU$30.68
Savings of: AU$11.97 (39% Off)
4 out of 5 based on 443 reviews

CLA works, Natrol brand is among the best sources

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Oct 06, 2008

Have used Natrol CLA a long time and will continue; from Consumerlab.com: CLA has been shown to help with slimming by increasing the ratio of muscle to fat, that is, increasing lean body mass. It has not been shown, however, to reduce overall weight.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1761776 on Feb 20, 2012

This product does work to reduce belly fat. Now mind you, this is not a quick fix - it takes time. Don't think you can take it for a week and all of a sudden the fat is gone. If you are dedicated....it does work and well worth the time and money.

See the difference!!

Posted by Reviewer1149157 on Mar 14, 2008

I`ve used other CLA products and I never seen a difference. I`ve been taking this product for almost 3 weeks now, and I really am starting to see a change on my ABS, the fat is melting away. The six pack is starting to show. (I also train 5 days a week, Taebo workout for the past 8 years).

allergy

Posted by Reviewer3295658 on Apr 19, 2010

I got an eczema on my stomach after taking it.

Very impressed

Posted by Reviewer1000040 on May 05, 2012

I had no high hope for this product, even with the high rating and good reviews, since it was a diet pill, and diet pills usually don't work that well. I had tried working out and eating healthy, even eating next to nothing, but my weight never changed. I have taken these pills for only 3 weeks, but the results so far - wow! I have lost 3 kilos, I'm starting to develop a nice thigh gap, and my extra fat on my stomach is starting to disappear. I'm highly impressed to say at least. I use these with a healthy diet and a little exercise. If you have trouble with losing that bit of extra fat i would really recommend this! I am super pleased with this product!