AUD

AU$15.59

AU$21.68

Savings of: AU$6.09 (28% off)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1607606 on Jan 21, 2012

Awesome flavor and the consistency was perfect for drinking. Keeps me full. I drink one for breakfast and one for lunch and then eat a wholesome dinner with my husband. So far so good. I plan on losing 50 pounds so I hope this works. I started January 1st, 2012.

vanilla lover's dream

Posted by Reviewer3352586 on Feb 16, 2012

Lowering cholesterol and calories, melting off excess bodyfat while maintaining muscle mass never tasted this good. If like me you love the taste of vanilla milk shakes, I stir 3 scoops of powder into a 12-oz glass of Silk Organic unsweetened soy milk. Thick and delicious. I use it daily, sometimes twice, as a meal replacement, and it keeps me feeling full for 4+ hours. This and the chocolate are the best-tasting protein powders I have ever tasted, by far, and I've tasted many.

초코맛보다 이게 더 맛있어요

Posted by Reviewer2023951 on Apr 20, 2013

이건 진짜 맛있음....초코맛이 애쓴 초코면 이건 진짜 바닐라향... 초코맛보다 훨씬 나음요..이건 재구매의사 많음많음 우유에 타드세여 우유랑 먹으면 그냥 바나나우유맛임.. 하지만 초코나 이거나 콩의 약간 비릿 느끼한 맛은 있어요 아주 힘들진 않아요 허벌보다 나음

Yummy and Nutritious!

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

This meal replacement is very delicious and nutritious. I have never been the kind of person to eat much so I started taking shakes to help me reach my nutritional goals. My skin became clearer. My eyes were brighter and my hair was even grown longer, thicker and healthier. I did NOT lose weight but I know and understand that weight loss requires a calorie deficit. I was not trying to lose weight when I was using these shakes. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a healthy meal replacement or a really easy way to get more vitamins and minerals. It tastes great! ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Great taste even with water!

Posted by Reviewer2533906 on Sep 06, 2012

I love this meal replacement shake. Its easy to blend, isnt too sweet, and doesnt bloat you most meal replacments. Mix well to avoid chalkiness.

Good value

Posted by 4934165526513006000 on Feb 20, 2015

Delicious and product mixes well! Satisfying the hunger for about 3 hours. Price recommended and I loved the more vanilla flavor from chocolate. However, the new price of IHERB shipments to Israel, spoiling some of the economic viability of the order from this site.

Prefer chocolate favor

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

I tried both chocolate and vanilla favor. I prefer chocolate, although vanilla can be more easier mixing with juices. Also works for me in losing weight after using Total Soy for 2 weeks. Dont feel hunger at all. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

So good

Posted by Reviewer2020679 on Feb 02, 2013

Just bought thia vanilla one, and it tastes sooo good! I mixed it with water and skimmed milk, and took two teaspoons sit instant coffee, and a little bit off stevia! Taste exactly like icecoffee! Yum :)

Love the Vanilla flavour!

Posted by 5129865545250684523 on Sep 01, 2015

Just got mine yesterday and have started taking it for dinner as a meal replacement. With much needed will power and resistant, I did not take my dinner yesterday. Plus I didn't feel hungry! The taste of the Vanilla flavour is amazing. It tasted like melted vanilla ice-cream! I am in love and hope this product has no negative side effects in the long run. Will order the chocolate flavour soon!

Taste like Vanilla Ice-Cream!!!!

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Jul 06, 2014

It's delicious and taste just like vanilla ice-cream. Yummy!!! :D Bottomline, it's a good quality shakes, delicious and CHEAPER than my previous protein shakes, Herbalife. I will definitely purchase again.