AUD

AU$11.07

AU$13.55

Savings of: AU$2.48 (18% off)

So awesome. I love this!

Posted by Reviewer2030881 on Dec 22, 2011

Well I've been using this product for a week and here are my thoughts...... Pros:HOLY WOW! Lets see here I went to the dentist and had bad news. I need a root canner, 6 cavities and gum work. I don't have coverage so this is a lot. Out of desperation I bought this not expecting much. Well I haven't had any pain in a week...knock on wood it keeps staying like that until my next visit. Teeth are whiter and my gums are starting to look better. My gums are not bleeding! Tastes yummy and have got my son to use this to help his gums. Cons: I only bought one lol. last thoughts: BUY THIS NOW!

IT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer2743644 on Jan 24, 2012

Have used this product for about a year. After decades of poor check-ups at the gum specialists office, I finally had a normal exam with no "pockets". The periodontist remarked: "Whatever you are doing, keep it up". I am certain the Natural Dentist rinses have made the difference in the health of my gums.

perfect for those of us with synthetic chemical allergies

Posted by Reviewer2819512 on Feb 02, 2011

This is a great product for those of us with synthetic-chemical sensitivities. Healthy Gums mouthwash has no saccharin,no artifical colorings or flavor. I purchased this as a replacement for an Edgar Cayce product. The only herb missing is bloodroot, which I ordered to add myself....five stars.

fantastic rinse

Posted by Reviewer2509397 on Dec 28, 2009

this rinse works great,I had sore bleeding gums,but with this rinse after two days,no more bleeding gums or soreness.I ordered two 16oz.bottles and plan on ordering more soon.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2462318 on Feb 17, 2012

I have sensitive gums that bleed occasionally and this stuff has always stopped the bleeding and made my gums feel better.

Great taste, good results

Posted by lonelywe on Oct 12, 2012

It tastes really great and it stopped my gums bleeding after 4-5 times of using it. Will reoorder!

Very Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1725557 on Dec 19, 2012

I bought this product because of bleeding gums. The taste is very refreshing and I will be ordering again! My gums appear to be looking allot cleaner and pinker. There is still some red inflammation, so will be trying oil pulling using sesame oil along with this anti bacterial wash.

re-ordering

Posted by PatriciaM on Nov 13, 2012

I ordered this Healthy Gums rinse some time ago and really liked it--once I got the bottle open. Since finishing the bottle have tried other products but none of them did the job the way this one did--when I managed to get the lid off! So will try again and see if I can defeat the lid the way the rinse defeated my tender gums.

Mouth rinse

Posted by karishma on Sep 10, 2014

My second day of using this rinse and already I'm very impressed!!! Best mouth rinse out there!!

Best rinse out there

Posted by Reviewer2261187 on May 20, 2009

Tastes great, doesn't stain teeth or sink, and helps to speed up healing in the mouth (worked wonders after wisdom teeth removal).