AUD

AU$8.14

AU$10.61

Savings of: AU$2.47 (23% off)

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

I LOVE that this toothpaste has totally NATURAL ingredients but with added fluoride - a natural trace element that our teeth benefit from to stay strong - contrary to the belief of some 'natural' fans who say it does damage. No SLS or other chemicals - so very safe. Taste's excellent - nice strong peppermint taste and don't need a lot to do the job. Teeth get REALLY clean and makes them brighter, whiter looking!! It seems to get rid of any film over them - teeth are literally squeaky clean. Nice BIG tube! Worth every cent. Put my daughter onto this toothpaste and she loves it too. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Excellent

Posted by username161 on Nov 27, 2015

SLS irritates my gums so I need to use a toothpaste without it, however it is hard to find a natural toothpaste that does include fluoride. This stuff is excellent.

Tastes nice

Posted by kiwibird92 on Dec 08, 2014

This toothpaste tastes nice and sweet but I can't see it has whitened my teeth at all. Probably won't order again.

foamy

Posted by 4995040947796263322 on Oct 21, 2014

This was NOT a good replacement for the Natural Dentist orange flavoured toothpaste which was discontinued by the manufacturer. This product made my mouth feel very foamy even after I rinsed.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1280935 on Jul 20, 2014

this is very mild, feels gentle yet effective without the usual super minty taste as compared to most commercial brands...would buy this again.

I now have uber white teeth :)

Posted by 5034823591675160605 on Jan 24, 2014

I love love love this product! I've been using this product for about a month now and my teeth are as white as I want them to be! I did my research to find a non-harmful whitening toothpaste and this one fits my standards! The only thing I think should be worked on, is the minty freshness. It just goes away too fast. :( Other than that I'm very happy with this toothpaste and I've already bought my second tube! :) Hope this was helpful!

Best I have ever used.

Posted by Reviewer2388107 on Sep 04, 2013

This is the only silica based toothpaste I can find and does not seem to compromise like other brands. Even Tom's now uses Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. I go to a large health food store and can't find one toothpaste I care for because they all contain at least one ingredient that I don't or can't use. Not so with Natural Dentist.

good

Posted by happydays on Dec 16, 2012

good, will buy again.

didn`t like

Posted by Reviewer1915266 on Aug 24, 2012

after 20 minutes mouths start to smell like you have ate something bad

Nice, vegan toothpaste.

Posted by bentebabe on Jul 16, 2012

Tastes fresh, does the job and is vegan.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »