New To iHerb?

Natural Factors, B12 Methylcobalamin, 1000 mcg, 90 Chewable Tablets

AU$11.92
AU$17.02
Savings of: AU$5.10 (30% Off)
Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Did nothing for me.

Posted by Reviewer3082428 on Dec 17, 2012

I purchased Natural Factors, B12 Methylcobalamin 1000 mcg because of the good reviews. But this form of B12 didn't help me at all. I couldn't understand why I was so lethargic. I took the other form of B12 capsules and I felt better than I did on the Natural Factors chewables. Since then I have purchased Pure Advantage B-12 500 mcg spray, and I felt a burst of energy on the very first day. I took 2 sprayfuls. I'm going to be sticking to this liquid form of B-12.

It has Dairy in it

Posted by Reviewer1385493 on Sep 12, 2011

Very disappointed....I am lactose intolerant

B12 Methylcobalamin, 1000 mcg, 90 Sublingual Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1066332 on Mar 18, 2009

I have been using these since Fall 2008 and can tell a difference in my energy level. I like the nice taste and how they quickly dissolve. I recommended them to my mother who uses them now as well. Great Product, thank you.

For mom but don't think they worked. ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

My mom used these and it's hard to tell if they worked or not. She said that the b12 may have gone in her system but the tablet would still be there, only in a clump. She didn't feel like she had more energy.

Five weeks and still waiting for my order

Posted by Reviewer1731811 on Aug 07, 2011

Whilst I was solidly recommended to purchase products from this company I am still waiting for my order to arrive, five weeks later. Perhaps I can give a more positive comment when I can finally try it!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »