AUD

AU$13.84

AU$19.76

Savings of: AU$5.92 (30% off)

Good product

Posted by 5757616888799286953 on Jan 21, 2014

Good product. Easy to chew and swallow.

Середнячёк

Posted by Pharmacist on Aug 22, 2013

Но лучше, чем фирмы Source Naturals.

B12

Really Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2768951 on Feb 12, 2012

B12-Chewable Methylcobalmain Review

Posted by Reviewer2920852 on Dec 09, 2011

We are using this product to try and reverse a neurapathy condition in our cat. The pills are very easy to break down in food and our cat eats the food without any problems. Unfortunately our cat wasn't diagnosed with this condition until the diabetes was pretty far advanced. So far the supplements haven't worked but we will continue to use them as anything I've read up on this state that in some cases it takes up to a year. We ar very pleased with your product and price.

Reasonable price & easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1146622 on Oct 31, 2011

This is the 1st time I have taken B12. This product is reasonably price and easy to take.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3208940 on Jun 28, 2011

I used to have some numbness at my wrist and legs about two months ago. I feel scare and I remember I have read something about relation between numbness and B12. So I buy some B12 immediately and took 500mg per day. Its so amazing that the numbness in my leg disappeared after 2 days and my wrist feel much better but it can't be cure because I use computer too much. I am a meat eater and I took multi-vitamin for many years. Before I will never doubt that I'm lack of b12. On the other hand, compare Natural Factors b12 to the same dosage of Jarrow Formular brand I think it taste like chalk which meltdown quickly, Jarrows taste like candy which is sweeter and meltdown slowly. When I was using Jarrows B12 I feel a little bit weird. It just like something is working but I don't like that feeling sometimes. While Natural Factors B12 is milder and not so active but I also feel something in my head. Anyway I like to take cyancobalamin too although many people say its not good, but I like it because when I take it I feel my mind are sharper, just a little bit. ^_^

B12 useage

Posted by Reviewer1099394 on Mar 31, 2011

I have read that this form of B12 is most effective, for people with a deficiency and consequent nerve problems. It seems to have reduced leg weakness I have experienced in the morning.This is considered a very good brand, they sell it in the Health Food Store I shop at.

Helps reduce/eleiminate Side effects of withdrawal from ADHD prescription drug