10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natural Factors, WellBetX PGX, Plus Mulberry, 180 Veggie Caps

AU$28.23
AU$40.31
Savings of: AU$12.09 (30% Off)
4 out of 5 based on 63 reviews

WORKS GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1044371 on Aug 14, 2010

This stuff is amazing!! I have Diabetes type 2. My numbers were running 280 to 310. Potato salad is my arch enemy. I "tested" WellBetX with a HUGE load of wonderful (my absolute favorite) potato salad. I couldn't believe it. My blood sugar only spiked 20 points...normally I would have been 410 with what I ate (I overdid it on purpose) I was only 268 and this is with the FIRST 2 pills!!! I can't wait to get on a total daily program and lose the weight and bring my numbers down. With this and my special diet, I will get my numbers down to 68-90!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2355519 on Sep 25, 2008

Two or three of these 5 minutes before before meals takes the edge off and will help you to control what you eat. It isn't a miracle magic bullet, however, but can definitely help you feel satisfied after a decent sized meal. The rest is up to you.

Natural Factors, WellBetX PGX with Mulberry, 180 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1661801 on Sep 06, 2008

Lowers my blood sugar also works well as an appetite suppressant. Be sure to drink lots of water when taking capsules. Display first name only

stomach problems

Posted by Reviewer3174454 on Jun 22, 2010

At the beginning this worked like no other fiber product I've ever used for constipation. But then it started to irritate the hell out of my upper G.I. I've now stopped taking it because of severe stomach upset. It's days since I've used it, and my stomach is still severely in pain. I like this company so much. I called their customer service people to tell them about how awful I'm feeling and they were exceptionally responsive. They sent me a package of all kinds of alternate versions of this. Not sure if it's the mulberry that did it or the root itself. I'm not sure if I'll take the alternatives, but I appreciated their attempts to correct the problem.

Good Fiber Blend

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jan 18, 2008

I take this before meals and I think it helps me control how much I eat, and also keeps my bloodsugar steady. I am usint it as a preventative against diabetes in later life.