AUD

Nature's Answer, Liquid Magnesium Malate and Glycinate, Natural Tangerine Flavor, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Magnesium Glycinate

Posted by Reviewer1418039 on Apr 17, 2011

This is a top of the line product - excellent results - very absorbing and does the job -- please do not discontinue - I am grateful that you now carry this product.

I like this one

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Nov 02, 2012

Tastes fine, not great but fine. Magnesium Glycinate is said to be one of the best absorbing magnesium forms. I take two tablespoons full with my last meal of the day. It helps me sleep.

not entirely fit for the paleo diet

Posted by 4815898336737240671 on Jul 11, 2013

This magnesium product would be a dream come true if it didn't contain loads of agave syrup. Well, I've consider it as a "compulsory dessert" every evening since it's gently effective and doesn't cause any nausea etc. But nevertheless I think next I'll try Life Extension's magnesium citrate even though I would buy this liquid magnesium in the future again because of its definitively good effect!

Awesome so far

Posted by 4858335488002452941 on Jul 11, 2012

Ordered 4 bottles right off based on the reviews and it's effect on PVCs. Received my shipment quickly - well packaged. Have already gone through first bottle. Used it to minimize pvc & pacs especially while i was weaning off of beta-blocker (on which i was beginning to have more and more episodes anyways). Have to say, pretty impressed. I've probably had one episode but otherwise, heart feels pretty darn good. I will definitely keep taking, there's something to what people are saying regarding the connection between PVCs and low magnesium levels.

Finally, something that works!

Posted by ReaCovery on Jun 24, 2013

I was looking for some high quality magnesium because it had been recommended for reducing the physical symptoms of anxiety. My CNS has become extremely sensitive due to stress and various medications and so I can no longer take prescriptions. I am also very sensitive to supplements. This magnesium, taken in some water through the day really helps to reduce the feelings of inner shaking, nausea and general body tension. The only negative is that it contains some gritty material, which ends up at the bottom of each serving. Whatever it is, I figured it was part of the product and just swallowed it down with some extra water. I have reordered, 4 bottles this time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »