AUD

AU$17.20

AU$33.68

Savings of: AU$16.48 (49% off)

Estrogenic Properties

Posted by 4618342011442944455 on May 03, 2016

I have been using this intermittently with my menstrual cycle. Can't say i have noticed any drastic effects but my cramps were much less noticeable and my flow less heavy. Will continue to use.

Nature's Answer, Pueraria Mirifica, 150 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1704981 on Apr 16, 2016

Very disappointed. I first used Pueraria Mirifica from Solgar and my night sweats disappeared almost in a day. After a pause of several months I wanted to take it again and this time purchased the Nature's Answer brand even though I did not suffer from any disturbing menopause symptoms. Just for the sake of balancing hormones. Well the very day I took one of these caps night sweating came back with a vengeance. I stopped taking them after 4,5 days and the night sweats stopped too. So I will not be purchasing these anymore and would not recommend them.

Good product

Posted by 5496901989723888098 on Feb 19, 2016

Quick delivery by I Herb. Hot flashes disappeared within a week of use. So did other meno pause struggles. As for firmer boobs, that started to appear after the use of two a day. Not realy much bigger, just firmer. I do think it is a pity they added Dim and vit. B 12. I did not wanted that. I am very skinny, so i do not need Dim. And i have no vit.B12 shortage according to recent blood tests. The amount of vit. B is huge, but hardly any of it will be absorbed by the body since it is not in a chelated form. So it will be flushed through the toilet. I wish fabrics would stop making combined products. I only wanted the pueraria mirifica. Natures Answer does use a certified one, so you can be sure it has the required natural plant hormones.

So far as expected

Posted by Reviewer2544593 on Jan 22, 2016

Currently I have used this for a month. I believe it takes more time to do so. I am NOT TAKING it for breast enhancement but for balancing hormones. Given my weight I split the capsule since I do not need a full amount, So side effects so far. You also want to stop taking it during menses for those who are still menstruating and resume after the 8th day. I will know more when I take it longer

please restock this item

Posted by Reviewer1755315 on Dec 04, 2015

this product works well for me and I turned 2 friends onto it. they can now sleep at night without soaking the pillow

Taken 2 weeks by now....

Posted by 4618485219479054737 on Oct 22, 2015

Taken the product 2 weeks by now. Skin and hair is fine, but has some bust enhancement effect... will continue to take for longer period.

It Works

Posted by 5539759365567144293 on Jun 03, 2015

Tried this product and in a couple of days I could definitely see a difference in my skin and hair. It works for me and I would recommend it.

Tyytyväinen

Posted by Reviewer1392093 on May 18, 2015

Toimii täydellisesti, kiitos.

Breastenlargement

Posted by 5320984172601859996 on Nov 20, 2013

Is use the product for 2 months now. No change at all

For my wife

Posted by Reviewer1604162 on Oct 27, 2013

She said she wants to continue to take this product for two or three months.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »