AUD

AU$10.20

AU$12.22

Savings of: AU$2.03 (17% off)

product

Posted by 5061101725751148813 on Oct 17, 2013

alright

Very drying

Posted by 4926830408567461243 on May 05, 2014

Will Not buy again.

No desenreda

Posted by laurapeco on Nov 01, 2014

En un acondicionador busco que me deje el pelo suave y que me facilite el desenredado. Pues bien, con este no lo he conseguido. No deja el pelo suave (aunque tampoco áspero) y no me facilita el desenrredado. Tampoco he notado nada por a su contenido en biotina, ni se me cae menos el pelo ni me crece más rápido. Además el olor es mentolado (aunque no permanece el pelo) y deja una sensación fría en el cuero cabelludo que no me gusta. No lo volveré a comprar.

Trop léger, odeur de menthe

Posted by 5454413597348192360 on Dec 03, 2014

J'ai des cheveux bouclés frisés et cet après-shampoing est trop léger pour que je sente un quelconque effet. L'odeur de menthe/tea tree est très très forte, elle n'est pas très agréable. Démêle très peu.

Feels and smells so so

Posted by 4839923227984656268 on Nov 05, 2016

Just an average product. Do not quite like the smell. *update - I hate the smell.

Not too good

Posted by 5128835527538874275 on Sep 30, 2016

I used this conditioner only in co-washing so I don't know how it will work as a regular conditioner. It cleaned my hair pretty good but I didn't like the cooling sensation it gave and as a conditioner it was pretty average. Didn't make my hair any smoother or easier to brush, instead it made my scalp a little itchy if I didn't rinse it off super carefully. Won't be buying it again, even though the bottle is big and prize is very affordable.

Not moisturising enough for dry hair

Posted by 4644292921008663747 on Nov 21, 2016

I really wanted to love this, but found it left my hair really dry and stiff. I do have quite dry and coarse hair though, so it may be more suited to those with oilier hair.

Average results

Posted by Reviewer3094831 on Apr 22, 2010

I saw a lot more hair fall after using this product. Also, it isnt a great conditioner for thicker curly hair