AUD

AU$25.49

AU$29.99

Savings of: AU$4.50 (15% off)

Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer2499618 on Nov 01, 2008

I like it very much. I also gave some to a friend of mine that has psorisis, it reduced her blister and itching and she only had taken it for seven days. It also helped give her back her energy. It also helped my energy levels and skin.

Egg yold lecithin

Posted by Reviewer3237104 on Nov 06, 2007

Really makes a difference in my ability to digest fats

non soy lecithin!

Posted by Reviewer1002991 on Aug 15, 2010

Only source of non soy lecithin I can find. Wish it were available in powder form instead of just capsules though.

Egg yolk lecithin

Posted by Reviewer2612115 on Feb 16, 2010

This is my second order of this product and I am very pleased with it. it is very important for one of my cats and I am very happy with the prompt delivery.

Only egg lecithin on iherb

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Feb 27, 2012

I don't want soy product so I bought this for liver detox. I need a lot of capsules to reach 1500mg so I open the capsules. I don't really find the content fresh looking, tasting or smelling. Hope iherb will carry some other brand for egg lecithin.

Nature's Plus, Egg Yolk Lecithin, 600 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1191735 on Aug 12, 2008

I am on a soy free diet and this is the only lecithin I could find that was soy-free. I'm glad iHerb carries it and their price is reasonable.

Weight loss

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 13, 2011

I think it's working. I use it with KVB6 and iodine. I like that there's no soy. Wish it was cheaper and had no dicalcium phosphate which I understand is toxic. So 4 stars only. We need competitive brands to make egg lecithin and egg PC (phosphatidylcholine)

good product

Posted by Reviewer2113136 on Oct 19, 2010

We try to avoid soy, so this is a great alternative.

Men's formula

Posted by Reviewer3194050 on Oct 31, 2010

contains no estogenic soy. Small noticeable difference from soy.

Thanks for carrying this product

Posted by Reviewer2534550 on Sep 30, 2008

This is a product I use regularly (for my cat), but have been unable to find it anywhere locally. Thank you very much for carrying it. It's a great product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »