AUD

AU$27.66

AU$43.21

Savings of: AU$15.55 (36% off)

Nature's Way, Milk Thistle Standardized 120 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2305890 on May 24, 2008

Excellent product. My liver enzymes are now back to normal.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1882702 on Nov 01, 2007

Had been taking this for years when a friend told me to take it at night. I honestly believe I sleep much more soundly since I started doing that. If I forget to take it, I notice more interrupted sleep.

To keep my liver healthy.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Jan 29, 2009

Dr. Weil recommends this for those who drink. I drink wine every day. Also, a veterinarian recommended this for my elderly dog whose lab results showed liver problems. After a month on milk thistle my dog's lab work showed normal liver function.

Liver cleansing at it`s best.

Posted by 4986967227007944660 on Oct 26, 2013

I have had very high liver values, due to alcohol and pain killer consumption, which I quit a long time ago. But my values stayed high. I talked to my Naturopath, and he asked my to try milk thistle. My levels where almost 4 times as high as normal and the doctors didn´t know what to do, but after only 2-3 weeks on milk thistle, by liver values were down to normal, first time in 10(!!) years.

works for my menstrual cramps

Posted by Reviewer2884232 on Jul 27, 2009

I took it as directed everyday for a couple of months and it helped with my cramps during period. My first day normally is so painful, but since I started to take this pill, I have not had any pain, only a little bit of discomfort. Now I only take it 7 days before and during the period and it still works.

Nature's Way Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer3238668 on Sep 07, 2009

I've used nature's way milk thistle for many years and fine it excellent from iherb.com. I use it for myself and for my dogs. I can see inside my dogs, but I know for myself it levels out my blood sugar and reducing cravings. Excellent!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1426531 on Jan 28, 2010

This is as good a milk thistle as I've used, and I've been using milk thistle for over 10 years for liver problems.

Marta

Posted by Reviewer2470673 on Aug 30, 2008

I have been taking it for a long time, is very good when you have liver problems

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2327895 on Dec 26, 2007

Best milk thistle that I have ever used.

Nature's Way, Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1165189 on May 27, 2008

I just started to use this product. After researching Milk Thistle for liver support, I decided this would be the best for me. I have been using Nature's Way products for years and feel comfortable with the brand. I take 3 capsules per day with no side effects