AUD

AU$8.16

AU$12.73

Savings of: AU$4.57 (36% off)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2803486 on Nov 03, 2008

This product is great. It helps clean your GI tract. I ran out so I am ordering more!!

Azadirachta indica

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jul 17, 2010

I tried every thing but this is the best herb for flaky scalp eczema.

like it!

Posted by jesuszqueen on Dec 21, 2010

Neem is an excellent herb whether in leaf form internally and also the oil for skin issues is amazing! This supplement here I believe helps kill any type of infection. It wards off sickness & is helping an ear situation I've had with chronic infection. I've been taking it regularly & it's helped.

Neem Neem

Posted by Reviewer1776976 on Oct 25, 2009

Must have daily, this is yet another tonic our body needs.. You won't feel anything outstanding but if you are not getting sick, credit goes to this natural herbal. Best taken with powder in the mouth, swish it with lil water in mouth for 2-3 minutes and slowly swallow bit by bit.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Mar 27, 2009

Neem is great for gum health. Nature's Way is a good product and the price is good. iherb ships FAST!

neem leaves

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jan 30, 2010

I bought this product to get rid of a lump but it failed,But I do feel much better

Good Product

Posted by 4856254105172359593 on Apr 24, 2014

I bought this for my boyfriend (Kapha) who has issues with pimples and some skin rashes due to sweat and other issues and since he started taking these Neem pills, most of his skin issues have been kept at bay, no new pimples nor rashes, it has been about 3 weeks now and the effect is really amazing when comparing it to before. I studied Ayurveda so I use and recommend it for Pitta and Kapha people with skin issues.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1956128 on Jul 16, 2011

Found a Neem by a different company, has more milligrams in caplet (compressed tablet) form.

value for money

Posted by Reviewer1969140 on Nov 01, 2011

I have already been using himalaya neem capsules (which to no doubt did wonders for my dull skin).however its quite expensive ins singapore (20$ for a bottle of 60 capsules).so when i came across this, i decided to give it a try. I dont see wonders on my skin, but there are no side effects. least to say that its working and is continuing to maintain the glow on my skin

Not sure. So far OK

Posted by 5240275258437820868 on Jan 12, 2014

I was very ill my dengue and have problems with my liver due to toxicity of some medicines. I started neem leaf pills in november and started to feel so much energy and well being. This one is not as strong as other marks, but is cheaper...at least I am sure it doesn´t do any harm!