AUD

AU$8.07

AU$12.80

Savings of: AU$4.73 (37% off)

Neem pills

Posted by Reviewer2630975 on Sep 22, 2010

the pills have helped my daughter with her eczema problem. she stop being so itchy and her spots are clearing up. she loves the pill, we are lucky we finally found a good remedy for her eczema. its so hard to find something so good. but we are so happy we finally did.

Azadirachta indica

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jul 17, 2010

I tried every thing but this is the best herb for flaky scalp eczema.

Neem Neem

Posted by Reviewer1776976 on Oct 25, 2009

Must have daily, this is yet another tonic our body needs.. You won't feel anything outstanding but if you are not getting sick, credit goes to this natural herbal. Best taken with powder in the mouth, swish it with lil water in mouth for 2-3 minutes and slowly swallow bit by bit.

neem leaves

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jan 30, 2010

I bought this product to get rid of a lump but it failed,But I do feel much better

Miracle herb

Posted by Reviewer1885464 on Jul 01, 2011

Not only does it clear acne, it also is being researched for cancer. It is used in India as a form of birth control for both man and woman. Nature's way as the strongest dose for the cheapest price. Love it!

OK

Posted by Reviewer1956128 on Jul 16, 2011

Found a Neem by a different company, has more milligrams in caplet (compressed tablet) form.

value for money

Posted by Reviewer1969140 on Nov 01, 2011

I have already been using himalaya neem capsules (which to no doubt did wonders for my dull skin).however its quite expensive ins singapore (20$ for a bottle of 60 capsules).so when i came across this, i decided to give it a try. I dont see wonders on my skin, but there are no side effects. least to say that its working and is continuing to maintain the glow on my skin

Not sure. So far OK

Posted by 5240275258437820868 on Jan 12, 2014

I was very ill my dengue and have problems with my liver due to toxicity of some medicines. I started neem leaf pills in november and started to feel so much energy and well being. This one is not as strong as other marks, but is cheaper...at least I am sure it doesn´t do any harm!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Mar 27, 2009

Neem is great for gum health. Nature's Way is a good product and the price is good. iherb ships FAST!

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer2701422 on Aug 30, 2010

I like the capsules because it is an easy way to take neem orally. I would recommend this product if you can't bear the neem oil triple potency. The oil works better, noticeable difference in my psoriasis in just a couple days, with the oil.