AUD

ショッピングを続ける

Nature's Way, Neem, Leaves, 100 Capsules

AU$7.80
AU$12.39
Savings of: AU$4.59 (37% off)

Improves skin for eczema

Posted by Reviewer1278556 on Feb 03, 2013

My son has eczema and since taking although it does cure it has improved the condition making his skin smoother and not dry.

Neem for life

Posted by Reviewer1351306 on Nov 03, 2010

I have been taken this for a year now and would say I would continue taking neem for life! There is a number of benefits of taking neem but the most visible effects would be in relation to odour – any type of bodily odour as well as bleeding gums. My gums just stopped bleeding and I think this has much to do with neem! Neem is just amazing and of course this particular make is well worth considering – it is reliable and a good value for money – I would keep buying this brand and product!

Helps Acne

Posted by Reviewer2430337 on Sep 13, 2011

I just turned 30 years old. All year I had been breaking out with huge cysts and boils. I remembered last year, when I took Neem at 10 capsules a day for 40 days, my acne cleared up so well. So I have been taking it again for like 2 weeks, but only average 6-7 per day. The boils/cysts stopped like right away. Iherb's prices are great and shipping is fast!

Probably great, but am mostly never sick.

Posted by frodoswami on May 14, 2012

Have recommended it to many of our acne patients, and it seems like it works well.

A must have

Posted by Reviewer2190762 on Feb 05, 2010

I have been using this for months now. It has cleared up my foliculitis alot. It's not totally gone but its a vast improvement. This is a Godsend. Everyone whom I've recommended it to has had great success with this, and fast. It also helped make my mild exzema go away totally. For the price, you can't beat it. This will remain apart of my daily coctail for years to come for sure.