AUD

AU$44.96

AU$56.22

Savings of: AU$11.26 (20% off)

Really not satisfied with the product

Posted by Reviewer2242113 on Nov 15, 2008

I recently bought the Navitas Naturals Acai Power but I am not happy as the powder turns out quite grainy and I have to actually filter the drink after mixing the powder with some water/juice. I find out that Navitas is using the Acai berry seeds together with the pulp to process into the powder. I think this is not what is should be...the Amazonians have been using the pulps and skin for centuries, not the seeds because the seeds do not carry any nutritional value. In fact we only get 30% of the real nutrients of the berry if seeds are processed together. Really disappointed, I won't buy Navitas Acai again!!

Warning ! You will get horrible Constipation

Posted by Reviewer2201555 on Apr 28, 2010

I am a raw vegan and survive on smoothies, salads and at least 4 liters distilled water daily.I have regular bowel movement twice daily. As soon as I added this Acai powder to my morning smoothie I had hard time passing rock like stools which scratched my anus and this continued it I figured out it was Acai. I had to start using ACV enema to save myself and still it didn't help much. As soon I stopped Acai thing are back to normal and nether end is recovering after using some medicated ointments. I have heard people reporting the opposite but most of them are using the juice.

Delighted and grateful

Posted by Reviewer2542954 on Aug 18, 2009

I am delighted and grateful to find such an important supplement at a resonable price. Being on a limited income, I still deserve to do everything I can to keep myself healthy and I know acai berry is really helpful, especially for weight control and alertness.

Supplement

Posted by archeiherb on Oct 24, 2015

Acai is a kind of amazon superfruit,which is the best antioxidant. I put this powder into youghurt or eat straightly. I think acai powder of this brand is the best one.Remember refrigeration after open.

Recent purchase from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2667820 on Feb 20, 2011

excellent product. Too bad it didn't come in a bigger package.

My Smoothie Boost

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Jul 28, 2009

I add acai powder to my blueberry smoothie for a nutritional boost. I like having the freeze-dried product because it offers more of the fruit than acai juice. And it is easier to handle and more cost effective than the juice.

moisurizer

Posted by Reviewer2023245 on Mar 03, 2009

I used this to make my own moisturizer , a bit of a process , but so far so good , too soon to really tell though .

Acai is great

Posted by Reviewer1929049 on Apr 21, 2009

I love acai protein shakes. I ran out of powder and was using frozen acai pulp smoothie packets only to flavor my protein shakes. Now that I have a new supply of acai powder I don't like the powder in my protein shakes. But Navitas Naturals powders are good quality. I guess I just prefer the frozen pulp instead now.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2333250 on Apr 27, 2009

As always, terrific service, excellent prices!

Acai Powder

Posted by Reviewer2914288 on Nov 15, 2008

This is a great product, and a great price. It tastes great mixed in my morning shake with a bit of berry fruit mixed in too.