AUD

AU$23.23

AU$23.72

Savings of: AU$0.49 (2% off)

antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer3331806 on Dec 19, 2007

I like this product because it gives me a lift, and I take it for the health benefits. Tastes like chocolate without the sugar, meaning it is on the bitter side. If you are expecting a sweet flavor, you will be dissappointed.

Interesting Product

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 07, 2010

Surprisingly unique flavor. Tastes best with something sweet like raisens.

I use them daily in my smoothies!

Posted by Reviewer3276282 on May 01, 2015

I have been using this product for a long time but it is now a much lower price from Amazon.

perfect with red wine, a nice ingredient for raw chocolate

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

Do not buy a package this big alone. The contents spoil in about a month after opening. They're really good, but you won't feel like eating a lot at once.

not what you are thinking

Posted by 101010011 on Aug 20, 2012

if you are looking for a cacao fix, and you are used to chocolates like Valrhona, Scharffen Berger, and Michael Cluizel, then this raw, navitas naturals will definitely not be up your alley. this is a minimally processed, nutrient dense style chocolate more suited to the health genre types. these little nibs are going to be bitter if you eat them straight outta the bag. put them into baked goods or healthy style desserts if you want some added antioxidants and magnesium. a nice raw honey or agave will help balance out the sharpness. i find the nibs not as versatile as the powder version, especially if you are using this for drinks.

Great!

Posted by 5425164318398731376 on Nov 06, 2013

Not so good eating alone, but perfect for pancakes, smoothies, muesli etc.

A bit bitter but, good baked.

Posted by 5531548023302052960 on Mar 21, 2014

For eating row is a bit bitter, but if you use it in cakes or any kind of baking, tastes like crunchy chocolate chips!

Take some getting used to

Posted by Caragh on Feb 11, 2014

But then you love them. I grind them and roll chocolate truffles in them.

I would order this again

Posted by Reviewer2897925 on Mar 15, 2008

This is a fine product and it is a bit bitter if eaten raw. I recommend you mix it with coconut and agave. This is not for the faint of heart.

Not entirely what I expected...

Posted by Reviewer2682390 on Jun 09, 2008

...but since I'd never had raw cacao before, I could only expect what people had told me online. Some people said that you can pop these little nibs into your mouth as a snack at any time. Beware the bitterness. There's not a trace of sweetness, and it made me gag when I just dumped a handful into my mouth. I did taste the intoxicating chocolate, though, so I've been finding other great ways to eat them. My favorite so far is to mix them in with some soy ice cream. Anything that will add sweetness not only makes them palatable, but it also makes the whole treat healthy, chocolaty, and delicious. Next up will be baking. Used properly, these nibs can be fantastic. The package suggests a 1oz serving, but I have yet to consume 1/16 of the package in one sitting. I did a lot of shopping around, and nibs from this site are a bit less expensive than other sites. Enjoy!