AUD

AU$23.35

AU$24.42

Savings of: AU$1.08 (4% off)

Superfood

Posted by archeiherb on Jan 19, 2016

I orderd 4 packs so as to take an additional 20% off. Really like it! High quality organic cacao powder looks not very dark.I eat it every day.

Great for Smoothies!

Posted by Reviewer1795485 on Nov 29, 2015

Excellent Quality, I use this in all kinds of Baking and in my mocha smoothies.

좋아요

Posted by 5268333699403626891 on Jul 21, 2015

건강하게핫케이크만들때넣고과일하고도갈아먹고두유에넣어서먹어도맛있어요!!!! 카페인이거슬리긴하지만그래도그냥살래요.칼로리도낮아서참좋네요.

Awesome

Posted by 5547119506400592905 on Jun 25, 2015

Love this chocolate powder, use it often in all kinds of dishes.

Excellent

Posted by jeffchiu on May 24, 2015

I love the taste and the health benefits of drinking raw organic cacao. It is also good to know that the cacao is pure and not chemically processed with alkali.

Love it!

Posted by 4914040994383706593 on May 02, 2015

Wonderful product. It does not mix as well as "regular" cacao powder but that is probably because it is raw. It does mix eventually.

Great taste

Posted by 5261040444037525190 on Apr 25, 2015

I am a chocoholic and this is very yummy!

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Cacao Powder, Raw Chocolate Powder, 16 oz

Posted by LauraRothrock on Apr 18, 2015

Our family loves this Raw Cacao powder. We use it in cooking, baking, smoothies, hot coco, making chocolate milk.... I put some in my coffee when I have a cup yum. Light in color with a natural sweetness to it. We find we dont have to use as much sweetener when making hot cocoa for instance. We do our best to always have it in our pantry. If you are looking for really good quality raw cocoa, you found it.

Raw Chocolate Powder

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 17, 2015

I use this in homemade chocolate, smoothies, raw cakes and pies... Let's just say it's a staple in my kitchen. If you've never had raw cacao before, you'll need to get used to the taste. It has more of a bite/"tartness" to it than the regular roasted/processed with alkali types, so strictly flavor-wise I guess the roasted types win by an inch but with all the added benefits of this unprocessed, so-good-for-you, real raw cacao powder I know where I'll put my money! And the Navitas Naturals brand offers a superb quality product! Will keep on buying:)

Smoothie extras

Posted by Reviewer1357035 on Apr 14, 2015

I add this to my smoothies for the great taste especally with peanut butter power. Very good company with high standards so I know I am getting the best product.