AUD

AU$23.58

AU$24.66

Savings of: AU$1.09 (4% off)

Good tasting, fine product good price!

Posted by eiriha on Apr 12, 2012

This is a good tasting cacao, I make home made chocolate spread with this+agave+coconut oil, diverse home made chocolates and snacks, in my children's meals, and of course two heaping tablespoons in my daily morning smoothie. I need magnesium, and this get's me a good start covering my daily needs.

Navitas-Naturals-Cacao-Powder-Raw-Chocolate-Powder-16-oz-454-g/8254

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 05, 2012

Organic Raw Cacao Powder contains a naturally rich supply of antioxidants. Research also tells us that it is one of the highest dietary sources of magnesium, flavanols and polyphenols. I like Navitas Natural because it is unsweetened and cold-pressed and milled at low temperatures to protect all its nutrients. I love this product not only for its health contents but because I can make some wonderful desserts, sauces, smoothies and many other kinds of delicious and nutritional foods for my family. Try it you will like it!

from Australia

Posted by Reviewer2792171 on Apr 06, 2012

I use it in baking, in place of cocoa.

Raw, can't go wrong.

Posted by TheShrinkingLine on Apr 11, 2012

Great for backing!

cacao powder

Posted by Reviewer1717015 on Apr 13, 2012

It is so great to have a hot almond milk hot cup of chocolate & great in gluten free brownies......love it.....great quality

Raw Chocolate Powder is abolutely delicious

Posted by Reviewer3261585 on Apr 17, 2012

My kids love cacao, but it is so hard to find the right kind. This product packed with fiber and tastes great. I will buy it again.

Sjokoladepulver/kakao

Posted by norskiherb on Apr 23, 2012

Dette er det beste kakaopulveret synes jeg. En selvskreven inngrediens hvis du vil lage din egen rå sjokolade...

Cacao

Posted by Reviewer2296085 on May 08, 2012

I love this product!

Great to add to any dessert to add extra chocolate flavour!

Posted by 5029509325281550290 on May 09, 2012

Awesome quality cacao!!! I love this!

delicious & easy to use

Posted by vanagelyte on Apr 23, 2013

it is awesome product, because of quality and great consistence, that makes it easy to use in many ways. I enjoy adding small spoon of it to my raw cocktails in the morning, or making nuts chocolate cream. possibilities are endless :)