New To iHerb?

Navitas Naturals, Coconut Sugar, 16 oz (454 g)

AU$6.31
AU$6.81
Savings of: AU$0.50 (7% Off)
Reviews 2-star

The taste is good, but

Posted by Reviewer3066063 on Jul 14, 2010

I'm not sure about the fructose...if the fructose content is greater than what it is with the normal sugar, then I'd better avoide this.

I LOVE THIS, but...

Posted by Reviewer1792092 on Oct 27, 2010

Palm sugar is a great substitute to sugar but I'm allergic to nuts, so last time I ate something with palmsugar I got terrible rashes and got very sick. But this didn't happen at all from my first order with palmsuger. No I don't want to eat this palmsugar anymore because it can contain traces of nuts, sadly... I wish U could sell products that didn't have traces of nuts etc... So this is THE BEST, BUT not for those with nut allergy..

coconut sugar

Posted by ling76 on Aug 11, 2012

Little wierd taste, nut sure what to use it for.

Not good for baking!

Posted by Reviewer1309052 on Sep 08, 2012

None of the coconut sugars i've tried have worked for baking. My cookies & cakes stuck to the pan & just didn't taste as sweet as when i use brown sugar. Will never use coconut sugar again for baking.

not worthy for its price

Posted by 4709486082225935095 on Mar 22, 2014

the one from nutiva is better. more nutritious than this one for my water kefir grains