AUD

AU$30.57

AU$33.20

Savings of: AU$2.63 (8% off)

• Customer Ratings

อร่อยมากครับ

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 06, 2016

ตัวนี้เอาไว้กินเล่นๆเพลินดีครับ ถือว่าอร่อย รสชาดดีกว่าซื้อตามห้างในไทยนะ คุ้มค่ามากครับ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

Fantastic Goji

Posted by 5183839545129199532 on Feb 17, 2016

The best goji that i have ever buy. Its a bit expensive. But its Number one...Thanks...

Good

Posted by Reviewer3042935 on Nov 19, 2015

For people trying to avoid sugar but craving something sweet now and then, dried Goji berries make a great snack. Superfood and good for vision. They are less sweet, less moist, more chewy than raisins. Eat alone, put on cereal, blend in trail mix. They're a bit pricey, but the health benefits are many, and you need only a small amount so this bag lasts a long time. And they're organic. Only certified-organic gojis will do.

good goji

Posted by hayate on Nov 10, 2015

I used to buy goji berries in China where they're sold everywhere and are very affordable. That's the only goji berries I have seen in the States so far and I was eager to try. They taste and look the same as the ones I bought in China (is it a good thing? I don't know, I guess I was expecting something special). It's not as cheap though (6 times more expensive to be precise) and until I find the better deal I will keep ordering this ones. I like to add them to my oatmeal, cereal, muesli, anything to be honest! They are good in tea, too. And just a healthy snack in general, I can just munch on a few of them as I like the taste.

Very nice

Posted by 4657185070541002147 on Aug 28, 2015

Good tasting, good quality

Goji Berries

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 17, 2015

I enjoyed these. They are quite soft compared to other goji berries I've tried which have been more dry and hard. These are closer to raisins (not in taste though). I guess they have an acquired taste but I liked them from the first handful! They're sweet enough for me and have a more complex flavor than a lot of other dried fruits/berries. They're great in homemade trail mix and I also use them a lot in smoothies when I want to eat it with a spoon and need something to chew on.

Good quality!

Posted by 5196670035277452404 on Apr 13, 2015

I been using this Goji berries for almost a year now. So far so good! I use it for my smoothie in the morning.

good and chewy

Posted by 5719086904490171009 on Apr 08, 2015

Sweet berry-like taste, and chewy like caramel.

Posted by 5618346841598841323 on Mar 22, 2015

Super tasty!

Convinient

Posted by 5668581832097133074 on Mar 16, 2015

I have purchased this brand goji berry in the past, and since I found it on iHerb I decided to purchase it because I was buying products anyway. The price was comparable to competitors and health food store prices.