AUD

AU$30.57

AU$33.20

Savings of: AU$2.63 (8% off)

• Customer Ratings

Good

Posted by happydays on Jul 17, 2011

tasty and nice, but a bit dry.

pretty good snack

Posted by Reviewer2332745 on Jun 16, 2011

I liked these for enhancing immunity and as a source of protein.. a couple were a bit moldy, which I think is an acceptable number for a product that is organic and has no added preservatives

Just okay!

Posted by Reviewer1564822 on Apr 13, 2011

So 3 stars is generous. More like 2 1/2. This is an okay product but with a fair price. I have had better quality goji berries but pay a hefty price for them. These are more like smoothie mix in berries rather than eat'em on their own berries.

This is OK

Posted by Reviewer1924200 on Apr 11, 2011

I know these are supposed to be good and nutritious, but I just don't think they taste good. And when I let them soak in water over night for smoothies they smell a little bit like alcohol. The taste is bitter.

Goji berries

Posted by Reviewer2336101 on Feb 19, 2011

Organic is great! Berries too dry for my taste, but very good in smoothies etc.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Feb 02, 2011

Maybe it's me but I don't like the taste or texture of these berries. I'll stick with dried cranberries. I use these in homemade cookies, granola bars and salads but after they're gone I won't order again.

sweet

Posted by Reviewer2501017 on Jan 11, 2011

good to mix in seeds as a snack

Very dry

Posted by Reviewer2387027 on Nov 25, 2010

These gojis are very dry, but a little soaking makes them wonderful. I love that these ones are organic.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1653465 on Nov 23, 2010

Good in taste but very dry. When used in recipes I need to soak them in water for 30 min before using them in smoothies, salads etc.

A little dry

Posted by Reviewer2751467 on Sep 11, 2010

The berries had a good taste, but they felt very dry. I got the impression that they vere a little old. Others i have tasted felt softer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »