AUD

AU$24.68

AU$33.87

Savings of: AU$9.19 (27% off)

product is okay, will never use iHerb again

Posted by Reviewer3293063 on Oct 08, 2012

I recently ordered a product from iHerb and received the wrong item. They absolutely REFUSE to send me a return label and have been completely UNhelpful in resolving the issue. It's too bad because I ahve been a long time customer (years) but because of the lack of response on taking care of their mistake, I will not take the risk of ordering from them again because if you need to return something, you won't be able to....

not so amazing for me

Posted by Reviewer1410431 on Feb 20, 2011

i'd done so much research on maca and was very excited to start taking it. i added it to my morning smoothie and had severe insomnia right after. i also noticed that my heart was pounding and i felt anxious. i stopped using this powder as it was not for me.

Maca

Posted by Reviewer1440795 on Mar 17, 2011

Have tried for just a few days - and stopped using again. Makes me feel I have just been in the sauna.

No effect and makes my tummy hurt.

Posted by 5179787325484961853 on Dec 02, 2014

Not sure anything wrong with product, or me just being intollerant.

Be careful of the reaction

Posted by runsiman on Oct 20, 2012

I get a throat pain and very deep flu after taking 3 days. It seems this product is not suitable for all peoples. If your immune system is weak, take 1/4 teaspoon a day.

Bitter Almond Taste!

Posted by Reviewer1425058 on Dec 23, 2009

Have not used it long enough to be able to comment on its impact on me. Do not like the bitter almond taste and find it hard to disguise this taste into other products! Hope i can find a disguise for it... Will write another review after using it a bit more

2 stars

Posted by Reviewer1931163 on Feb 24, 2010

Tasted so horrible I wasn't able to use this product. Gave to gf who doesn't seem to mind the taste so much, though.

maca powder

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Mar 11, 2008

been using for two weeks have not noticed any significant boost in energy it may work for the under nourished

Navitgas Naturals, Maca Powder, Raw Maca

Posted by Reviewer3100894 on Dec 09, 2008

I mixed it with blended Cacao Power to make a Iced Mocha. It has a strong Malt Flavor. Haven't tried it with anything else yet. I'm not of fan of Malt.

Not very tasteful

Posted by aRPiieS on Sep 21, 2011

Don't like the taste, texture or anything else about this maca, maybe maca is not my cup of tea.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »