AUD

AU$43.35

AU$52.54

Savings of: AU$9.20 (18% off)

excellent

Posted by 5179596736367309354 on Dec 18, 2014

Great product

Good quality, Very nice!

Posted by 4778429920656995798 on Dec 16, 2014

Good quality, Very nice!

Excellent

Posted by 4669668988690598020 on Dec 11, 2014

Have some for breakfast every morning now! This powder has a really nice earthly feel to it.

MACA GOT ME PREGNANT

Posted by 5147253424186658466 on Nov 07, 2014

I have been trying for my second child for more than a year but it wasn't happening. After reading successful stories I decided to give it a go. Within a months and half of taking maca, I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant. I wish I knew about Navitas organic raw maca a year ago.

Maca all the way

Posted by Reviewer2415729 on Nov 03, 2014

Great fine quality powder.

great

Posted by 5312848387376049907 on Oct 17, 2014

delivery and maca are good.

Maca

Posted by 4698366384269017508 on Sep 25, 2014

I use every fall and winter maca: 3 weeks maca, one week off. So I get extra energy when it's cold and dark.

Great product

Posted by 4758008711358699533 on Sep 19, 2014

I was used to consuming maca in soft caps. I was a bit scared that the taste would not be very nice. It smells and tastes ok. I mix it with Navitas raw cacao powder for a very energizing hot chocolate. It will become a staple in my pantry.

Macamazing !

Posted by vinetu28 on Sep 19, 2014

I think this stuff works! You feel more driven to accomplish things. I notice that when I don't take it I'll have less energy. It's not a hyper energy it's more of a calm focused energy. The powder is great because you can mix it with drinks and it tastes kind of maltey. I sometimes eat it directly from the spoon and rinse it down with water. I've read it's even better for women to take because it balances their hormones which fluctuate more than men's do. You need to start slowly with the dosage and adjust it according to your body's needs, then take a break from it occasionally or it appears to lose potency(for example: 3 week ON, 1 week OFF). I recommend using 1 tsp to 1 tbsp in water mixing it up and drinking it as fast as possible in the morning. It taste bad but you can mix it with juice or something else (smoothies, shakes and tea). It is necessary to note that аnyone who has a sensitive digestive system must be careful with the raw maca. Like other cruciferous roots, maca is particularly difficult to digest when raw. Not only is it fiber-dense, it also contains lots of goitrogens - that's why the raw root and it's flour is so bitter - so it's no wonder people have digestive and occasional hormonal (thyroid) complaints.To avoid this issue maca should be cooked in order to be gentle on digestion, on metabolism, and it has always been cooked traditionally(by the native Puruvians)for this purpose! Another option for those with digestive issue is Gelatinized Maca Powder(iHerb carry gelatinized raw maca). Gelatinized means that it's fiber has been removed, and goitrogens denatured. The gelatinized product was developed specifically to address the digestion issue inherent with the root. To summarize, I give this maca powder a five star rating because it's simply great . This stuff makes you feel better than any multivitamin you'll find and I definitely recommend it .

Fast Service

Posted by Reviewer1067418 on Sep 06, 2014

Although I could have bought this from the health food store for the same price I liked the convenience of front door delivery. Product helps with some of my hormonal deficiencies.