AUD

AU$15.09

AU$16.22

Savings of: AU$1.13 (7% off)

The Better Than Sugar AND Tastes Good

Posted by Reviewer1994798 on Jun 26, 2008

Yacon Root syrup is great! David Wolfe (Raw Food demi-god) talked about it recently so I decided to try it. It's NON-glycemic! So it's actually good for hypoglycemics and diabetics. It tastes good like a sweet molasses and can be used in tea (or coffee) and doesn't alter the taste in a bad way like Stevia. If you're a sugar addict then nothing will replace the white drug but if you like natural, healthy, sweet stuff like fruit, yams, honey etc then Yacon Root syrup is a Great choice! I really really hope they come out with a pourable version with a spout. Scooping it out is very messy, gets on the side of the bottle so you have to wipe it up or you'll have ants.

Tasty!!

Posted by Reviewer3097036 on Sep 06, 2008

Yacon syrup tastes great with just about everything. Good (in moderation) for my husband who is prediabetic. My favorite drink: coffee, vanilla hemp milk and yacon syrup. Better than an expensive frapucchino from Starbucks!

Simply amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3230912 on Oct 19, 2008

I used this syrup in place of molasses for a pumpkin pie recipe I found and the end result was heavenly. Navitas Naturals Raw Yacon Syrup gave the pie the molasses taste without the bad effects of sugar. I can't praise this product enough. Use with confidence whenever molasses is needed in your favorite recipes.

Yacon Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2569742 on Dec 14, 2008

I use this syrup with Lucuma Powder to make raw ice cream. It is just the right sweetness and flavor.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2550637 on May 13, 2009

Used it in a recipe I found online: Lucuma Ice Cream tastes like a very strong honey, thick like honey. You could use it like honey.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2023142 on Jun 17, 2009

Small jar, but it's delicious and hard to find elsewhere.

Great product - great price

Posted by Reviewer2722866 on Oct 08, 2009

I was very pleased with this product. iherb sells it for a good price.

excellent but expensive

Posted by Reviewer2114231 on Jan 15, 2010

Yacon is a super-food, and this is a particularly good quality product. It is expensive, so larger volume jars at a better price would be a good option.

I could eat this right out of the jar

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Apr 04, 2010

Good and helps control glucose sugar levels. Being diabetic, that is very important. This and Stevia are great for diabetic sweetening.

Like the flavour

Posted by tinatherese on Sep 27, 2011

I havnt used it much yet but I like the taste!! looking forward to make healthy gluten free muffins/scones with them for my kids and to use it on buckwheat pancakes, mm :)