Navitas Naturals, Pomegranate Power, 8 oz (227 g)

AU$ 18.84

LOVE this taste!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 From Norway on Sep 10, 2009

I love this pomegranate powder mixed with banana, honey, Golden berries, Gojiberries and bee pollen, frozen! Yum! It's like a healthy dessert. =) It's somewhat sticky if you get the powder on the sides of the blender, but that's about all the drawbacks I can find about this product. The taste is quite sour, but in a good way. Balanced with a bit of honey it gives a really nice zing to fruity/berry smoothies.

Totally fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1248542 From Norway on Mar 27, 2011

I LOVE this! Best product I bought on iherb. The taste is just wonderful, like candy, but an healthier alternative. I prefer to eat it directly from a spoon, but it can also be used in smoothies, yoghurts, home-made ice-cream etc.

helps stabilize hormones

Posted by Reviewer1359110 From New Mexico on Dec 01, 2011

Navitas Pomegranate Powder has been a great addition to my perimenopause herbal daily regime. One Tablespoon a day has helped me with hot flashes and mood swings. Great taste, very easy to use.

Loved the taste!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 15, 2013

I loved the taste, on the plus is only pomegranate and nothing else. It has a sour pure pomegranate taste. I wish I could find some recipes to incorporate it in cooking. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Mreh

Posted by Reviewer3185982 From Norway on Jul 14, 2011

After reading all of the reviews of this product, I instantly had to buy it. I have to say it was a bit disappointing though. It might have something to do with the humid weather, but the powder instantly transformed into a slimy substance that attatched itself to everything, and it was hard for me to find any use for it. The taste was alright, but I didn't like the consistence of the powder once you ate it, and the aftertaste wasn't particularly nice.