AUD

AU$23.35

AU$29.20

Savings of: AU$5.86 (20% off)

LOVE this taste!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Sep 10, 2009

I love this pomegranate powder mixed with banana, honey, Golden berries, Gojiberries and bee pollen, frozen! Yum! It's like a healthy dessert. =) It's somewhat sticky if you get the powder on the sides of the blender, but that's about all the drawbacks I can find about this product. The taste is quite sour, but in a good way. Balanced with a bit of honey it gives a really nice zing to fruity/berry smoothies.

helps stabilize hormones

Posted by Reviewer1359110 on Dec 01, 2011

Navitas Pomegranate Powder has been a great addition to my perimenopause herbal daily regime. One Tablespoon a day has helped me with hot flashes and mood swings. Great taste, very easy to use.

Loved the taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I loved the taste, on the plus is only pomegranate and nothing else. It has a sour pure pomegranate taste. I wish I could find some recipes to incorporate it in cooking. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Totally fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1248542 on Mar 27, 2011

I LOVE this! Best product I bought on iherb. The taste is just wonderful, like candy, but an healthier alternative. I prefer to eat it directly from a spoon, but it can also be used in smoothies, yoghurts, home-made ice-cream etc.

Mreh

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Jul 14, 2011

After reading all of the reviews of this product, I instantly had to buy it. I have to say it was a bit disappointing though. It might have something to do with the humid weather, but the powder instantly transformed into a slimy substance that attatched itself to everything, and it was hard for me to find any use for it. The taste was alright, but I didn't like the consistence of the powder once you ate it, and the aftertaste wasn't particularly nice.

Cardiovascular protection/healing, diabetes, PCOS, belly fat, perimenopause

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Mar 05, 2009

I have read a lot about the benefits of pomegranate (scientific studies). It protects from - and also heals - atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries). It lowers bad lipids in the blood. It diminishes cardiac fibrosis in diabetic rats. It is ANTI-breast cancer (it actually eats away the cancer). Thus this is the best estrogen replacement if one needs extra hormones and do not want to risk cancer. It contains bio-identical 17-alpha estradiol (good for the brain), estriol and estrone. I cannot take phytoestrogens like red clover, soy etc. because of uterine fibroids and PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome). But, the pomegranate does not increase the fibroids, actually they have shrunk. Although estrogen dominant (more estrogen than progesterone) I have too litte estrogens for optimal health, and menopausal symptoms since I was 28. Synthetic estrogens make me ill. Pomegranate powder (2 tablespoons a day, one in the morning, one in the evening), have treated all symptoms, including incontinence. It noticeably lowers my blood sugar after meals. I am a lean PCOS woman however with belly fat, but the belly fat it is shrinking, melting away.

Pomegranate Power

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Jul 16, 2011

This is my first try at a pomegranate powder, and it seems to be top notch! I use it in homemade sweets/treats so I haven't tried mixing it with any liquid, but since it's such a fine powder I'm assuming it mixes well. It has a tart taste - perfect for a sour candy substitute! And sooo good for you:)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1036795 on Jul 03, 2011

I add this to everything and I love it :) Great taste and lots of extra vitamins! I love it in lite greek yoghurt, mixed with flaxseed oil and a little bit of strawberry jam :)

Addicted!

Posted by Reviewer2051299 on May 03, 2015

This stuff is SOOO good. Tastes like heaven - I eat it with a spoon. Please get back in stock!

Pomegranate Powder

Posted by Reviewer1448454 on Sep 16, 2010

This tastes great and melts right away in yogurt,or ice cream. There is nothing unnatural about it. I'm very happy with this product, until the real fruit is in season again.